Ch 3

Amanda's pov:

I open my eyes, I see a boy, a hot boy, he's blonde and I reconize him something Meghan's showed me before. Is it Caspar Lee? No. My eyes close again an don't open for a while.

I wake up, I see white the room is well lit then my vision comes back.

'Shit my dads going to find out'

'He's gonna kill me'

'Oh no'

I start to cry I don't want to be hit. The door opens and I jump. It's the hot blonde who was carrying me here.

"I have to go home now." i say. My breathing becomes very heavy.

"What?"he questions. He tilts his head.

"I need to or else my dad, my dad will hurt me! Please please take me home!" I say in a panic. I really don't want to be hit. The words fall out of my mouth I feel as if I have no control over them.

"Why would your dad hurt you, is he, is he." the boys asks. I interrupt him

"Take me home he will abuse me."

"Abusive" the boy finishes.

I stand up,

"No no no that's not a good idea." the boy says. I sit back down.

A doctor walks in.

"Mam, it seems you've been around too much alcohol at such a young age, and smoke and due to some bruising and broken limbs all in the past put together has cause you to pass out. you see the fumes of alcohol and smoke messes with the system and being hurt as often as it seems you have, and the mixing of it together isn't a good idea." The doctor says.

"Woah." the boy says.

"So we have called police to search your house, if your house is in a bad enough condition you will be removed from your home and out some where else." the doctor says.

I am thrilled but very scared at the same time.

The doctor leaves the room.

"What are you going through...." He stutters at the end as if he is looking for a name to call me.

"Amanda" I say

"Luke" he says.

"Oh" I reply

"You didn't know? Most girls know my name. Heck your friend is a fan." Luke says.

"Yeah you look familiar from something she's showed me, maybe a poster or CD or video." I say.

"I'm in a band 5SOS or 5 Seconds of Summer." He says.

"Oh yeah! my friend..." I stop to think. "Where's Meghan?" I ask

"She's in the hallway." He says.

"Oh well she likes your band." I say

Luke chuckles.

"So can you clear up the story about your dad?" luke asks. I clutch the hospital sheets In fear.

I stay silent for a moment then before I speak luke says "I know I don't know you that well, it at all but this would help."

I look down, then I look up again.

"Well, after I turned 11 something inside him triggered, him being my dad, and one night he came home drunk he thought he could still get kisses and things like that from my mom but my mom wouldn't allow it. " I start.

|• I've actually wrote a lot today•|

|•I'm on the road😒•|

|•I'm going home😊•|

|•I'd rather be home then on the road•|

|•I have to go•|

|•bye•|

|•INSTAGRAM: rainahut•|

|•~Rαιηα~•|