Ch 36

Damn, the hair stylist was right. My hair took maybe 30 minutes to an hour to do and around the time that he finished mine, Meghan's was done.

"you look beautiful." Luke says making me blush. I thank him. Meghan and I are in the Check out line and I use $60 to pay for my hair. I didn't pay attention to how much Meghan had to pay, but at the same time I don't really care.

"ready to head home?" Meghan asks.

"yeah" I say feeling uneasy. I honestly not very sure about meeting my mom and quite frankly I'm scared. like this girl just came to us saying she knows my mom, what if she doesn't? then what will happen? I'll be heart broken. I just hope that this is real. I really should be grateful for what I have. I mean I have a cute ass boyfriend a nice house and a dog and a Bestfriend. what else do I need. maybe I shouldn't be so hard on my self I mean I have no parents and my dad was abusive.

We start to leave the hair salon. I thank my stylist one last time as I run my fingers though my hair. Luke's arm lands around my waist and I smile and blush automatically.

~~~

we get back the apartment after stopping at the store. We are grilling out tonight. I don't know if the grill on the balcony works or not but the boys are trying to get it to work. In the car on the way home (we took two) Meghan told me all about Nora.
-Nora and Meghan talked when Nora lived below us.
-Nora has a cat but her boyfriend still has it.
-Nora's mom works with mine.
-Nora is edgy, she's risky. Not necessarily a "bad girl" but could very much become one.

that's all I know but Meghan seems to know her and I trust Meghan's sense of judgement so I think things are fine.

"GRILLS READY!" Michael yells.

I stand in the kitchen and hear the grocery bags rustling around. I start to laugh as I watch Meghan try to carry all the packages of steak and burgers. I start to laugh when I realistically should be over there helping her.

"AMANDA!" she yells and laughs at me. "come here and help." she says in a silly complainy voice. We both start to laugh but then I decide that I should be helping her. I grab some of the packages and haul them out to the balcony to be grilled.

"okay Ashton." I say "do not burn these." I say laughing.

"yeah yeah." Ashton say as our apartment building starts on fire. BAHAH JKJK

I'm not sure I trust Ashton to be grilling but Calum is stranding right next to him so. I walk back inside to our apartments and walk into my room to find Luke petting Addie. I grab the bag of clothes we bought today as start to take things out and rip tags off the clothes. I close the door and put them on right in front of Luke.

"Babe not Infront of the puppy." Luke says and I give him my best annoyed face. I change anyways ignoring his little smirk.

~~~

After I've changed into the clothes I bought I sit on my bed and pet Addie.

"Are you nervous?" Luke asks me.

"what do you think?" I say a little sarcastically.

"yeah, your nervous." Luke says. I love how he knows how I'm feeling without me having to show or tell him too much of my emotions. I mean I basically told him but it wasn't that obvious. I go to the bathroom and find Meghan's curler. The barrel is bigger than most it's about 2.5/3 inches. I start to curl my hair making sure that in leaving loose waves that look natural and beachy. I look in the mirror. perfect.

After about 13 minutes my hair is done. It took almost no time at all because my hair is so much shorter than it used to be. I feel like I've changed so much.

~~~

I hear the doorbell ring and I start to panic. "Luke what do I do." I say. I start to panic and I pace back and fourth I start to sweat. "oh god oh god." I go to the bathroom in my room and powder my forehead to make it stop sweating. I walk back out. "luke luke, what the fuck do I do."

"baby, stop. calm down its gonna be okay." Luke's words soothe me a little but I'm still freaking out.

"how am I supposed to calm down."

"Babe." Luke walks over to me and kisses my for head and suddenly I'm calm. I feel no stress, all my worries disappear.

"okay." I say.

"are you ready?" he asks. Luke grabs my hand and I nod.

I open the door and see her.

--------
HAH BITCHES CHAPTER ENDS HERE!
BIYA BITCHES
ALSO IM VVVV HYPER TODAY WILL PROBS WRITE MORE!