Ch 31

All I can say is wow.
I know no one is going to read this but let me just say that I have never gone this far with a story before, I usually quit and decide to start a new one. I think that since I've started writing this my writing techniques and skills have definitely changed but I'm accepting that it's start isn't too good (in my opinion) but I will continue on, for all of you.
~~~<<<<>>>>>>~~~~

Mandy's POV:

The house is quiet, That's not normal. At all. I look around and I hear faint talking, not talking yelling, but it's muffled. I look around in each of the rooms and no one is here. I then remember that we do indeed have a balcony that I haven't stepped foot on since I moved in.  I see the whole crew on the balcony and a girl who I recognize. I slide open the sliding door and Luke notices and gets up to hug me. I close the door and everyone looks my way.

"Hi." I say pulling my shorts down, making me feel a bit more comfortable and a little less exposed to them.

"Hey." Meghan waves. "this is Nora, her and her exboyfriend used to live right below us but they broke up and she needs somewhere to stay."

"oh yeah." I say, she was the girl who fought with her boyfriend I remember that. "yeah, I saw you guys arguing. you can stay with us." I say looking at Meghan.

"thank you so much." she says.
Meghan and I nod at her.

~ 10 minutes later ~

Nora and I sit on the balcony alone because everyone else went inside.

"um Mandy?" she questions.

"Yeah." I nod.

"thank you so so much for letting me live with you guys."

"no problem." I say. I don't know anything about her but I know that she means no harm and that's all that really matters.

"I need to tell you something serious and I really don't know how to tell you." she says. I start to panic, is it Luke, Meghan, her ex? What is it?

"um yeah?" I nearly choke of panic.

"um." she says unsure about what she's going to say. "I don't know how to put it so I'm just going to say it." she stumbles over her words.

I shake scared of the news.

"Your last name is Steele, right?" she asks. what does that have to do with anything does she know my dad or my grandpa or something.

"yeah." I nod.

"I know your mom." She says. Hearing those words immediately makes me cry.

"um what?" I say needing to hear the words again. my eyes flood with tears I've never cried so hard. Meghan walks by the door and looks at me. She moves to Luke to talk to him. Luke walks towards the screen door and comes out side, he picks me up and sits me on the "porch swing thing" in his lap.

"Mandy I know your mom." She repeats. I cry harder into Luke's shoulder. I am out of words and unable to speak at all.

"How?" Luke asks for me, I was wondering the same thing. I haven't seen my mom in 6 years. 6 YEARS.

"Um long story short my mom works with her and my mom and I know the whole story, I recognized you from the pictures she has of you as a little girl, your facial features are the same." I cry harder feeling stupid to not remember where she worked or her number that we had rehearsed a million times so that she'd get me to remember it. but if I just had remembered those numbers I would have known her this whole time.

"Oh." Luke says.

"Can I meet her." I force out. I need to meet her. I need to know if she remembers me. I need to know why she left me there with my "dad". I need to know why she didn't take me with her. I need to know her. I need to know if she's moved on. I need to know why she never looked for me.

I need her.

~||||~~
10K READERS I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!
~||||~~
abouta cry reading this chapter lmao WAHHHHH.
So um
Lukes abouta leave in the next two weeks and she's gonna meet her mom wtf.
okai bai
-Raina

BTW TOMMOROWS XMAS EVE