Ch. 7

Mandy's pov:

My dad pulls my arm out then pushes me on the hard kitchen floor. "FUCKING WHORE." He says. my back hurts and I start to cry. "fucking bitch gonna start crying huh?!" he yells he punches my face and I feel blood. "Knock it off!" luke yells. "who the fuck is this." my dad yells. I stay quiet. luke looks at me. Luke looks at me then looks at my dad, I nod. luke punches my dad. And I stand up and back up. "fuck you your just a fucking kid." my dad says. he shoots his fist at luke but luke dodges it. Meghan pulls me back. "bitch I'm not done with you." he says and kicks my leg then knocks me over once I've fallen over he punches my stomach twice and kicks me 3 times. I start to cry luke picks me up carries me to my room then locks the door so my dad can't get in. "Are you okay?" he asks. "I think so." I say I sit down on the bed. I see the door shake and I hear the punching on the door. I hear cop cars.

"You are under arrest." I hear a man say luke starts to unlock the door. "no dont." I say. luke walks back up to me and sits down. "I am really sorry luke it's all my fault everyone had to go through this...." luke interrupts me by kissing me. I kiss back. We break a part and I look into his eyes "come on." he says and pulls me out to the main area. My dad and the cops are gone. My make up is running down my face and I decide to just remove it all. "So do you guys still up for a movie?." Meghan asks. I nod. Everyone else nods then we sit on our couch with blankets and pillows. Harry Niall and I think his name is louis sit in the floor. But luke is on the end then me, then megan and it continues.

"What movie?" Meghan asks. "hmmm how about mama, or insidious." the green haired boy says, I think he's Michael. "I hate scary movies but if you really want to." I say. "okay lets do mama." harry says. They put the movie in and 5 minutes in I'm already scared. Then a little further in the movie comes a super scary part and I scream and cling onto luke. His arm slowly wraps around me and we sorta hug but it's snuggling. "You okay?" he whispers. "yeah." I nod.

Luke's pov:

The movie finishes and Mandy's asleep. Every boy is sleeping on the couch or floor except Ashton and Meghan are in Meghan's room. I decide to carry Mandy to her room. I pick her up slowly so she doesn't wake up. I walk In the her room and place her on the bed then slide the blankets over her. I start to walk out when I hear a faint voice "stay." I turn my head "Okay." I whisper. I walk to the other side of her bed and slide into her bed. She turns to face me. she smiles a beautiful smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short

I'm sorry

Tbh I really

Love this story

Hehehehe

Kay

Bai

Ily guys