Ch. 8

Mandy's pov:

I scoot closer to luke and he puts his arm around my waist. He scoots closer and we are so close I smell his calone it smells good. My eyes feel heavy. "You smell good." I giggle. luke laughs a little. he leans in, I lean in a little. My eyes close and I fall asleep.

My eyes open to a a bright room. I look to the side to see luke I smile he's so cute asleep. he wanted to kiss me I know, but I fell asleep and I feel really bad to be honest. I wanted to kiss him I did but I hardly know him. I turn to look up at the ceiling and think. Luke's eyes open I can see it in the corner of my eye. "hey." He says. oh my god his morning voice. I turn to look at him "I'm sorry about last night" I say. he tilts his head as if he doesn't know what I'm talking about. Maybe he didn't want to kiss me and I just thought he did. It takes him a minute but then he suddenly says "oh, no I'm sorry." I smile a small smile in his response.

"Let's see if the others are up." I wonder out loud. "Okay." Luke smiles getting up off my bed after me. "Shit." I say realizing we have a lot of work to do today. "huh?" luke questions. "we have to go buy stuff and paint today and I never thought where we would sleep because you know the paint." I say "you could stay at our hotel." like suggests. "okay." I blush. by the time we are out of my room the smell of pancakes fills my nose. "oh my god that smells amazing." I run into the kitchen to see Meghan and Ashton making pancakes and overall having a great time together. They've only known each other for what a day not even that and they look like a couple. They break apart from hugging once they see us.

I laugh at them. "are they done yet?" I ask. "almost." Ashton says flipping one. "I'll set the table." I offer. "Okay thanks." Meghan says. Luke gets forks while I get plates. "everyone's passed out on the couch." I laugh. I set out 11 paper plates because we don't have actual plates yet. I hear a yawn behind me so I turn around. "morning sleepy head ." I say to Niall ruffling his hair. He groans till he sees pancakes and his eyes light up, I giggle a little. Lukes face heats up a bit, I don't think it's that hot in here is it.

We all sit at the table except harry, and I think his names Louis are passed out on the couch still. I grab 2 pancakes and taking my fork I cut them up into little pieces then I take syrup and pour it on them. I start to eat them one by one. "so what do you guys have in mind for your rooms?" Ashton asks. "I think we will split up into two groups one works on my room and one works on Amanda's." Meghan suggests. I start to think about how I want my room but then my mind ponders to how fast things have been going lately, I never thought this would happen.

"I want my room pink, with a gold mirror and other wall decors, with white furniture but we'll see what happens." Meghan states. "how about you Amanda?" a guy from one direction asks I don't know his name it's not Niall or Harry or that louis guy he's not Zayn either I remember Zayn cause his hair. "oh well mine will take some time but eventually id like white walls with one wall chalk board paint and golden frames nailed on and people can write their name in chalk but I'm not sure about the rest." I say looking at my plate. "that's awesome." Meghan says. I get up to put my plate In the trash can.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short but you'll deal.

Lol sorry.

It's actually hard to keep up with Instagram and watt pad during school.

Soooo sorry.

~Raina

Abused//L.H. COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें