Ch. 16

Amanda's pov:

"Yeah where are you going to go?" Michael asks.

"I was thinking nandos but if you want us to pick something else up then we could get that."

"Nah Nandos sounds good." Mikey says

"Okay what all do you want?" I ask.

"I want..." Ashton starts. "chicken."

"Well no shit." I say.
We all laugh.

"Okay fine."

••••••

We get to nandos who our list of chicken. They all want chicken but different kinds of chicken.

Luke takes the order and I sit down at a bench since we are only getting pickup. Luke eventually takes a seat next to me, I smile up to him. Luke kisses the top of my head and I blush like crazy probably looking incredibly idiotic. within only a few minutes the chicken is ready.

"Order for hemmings?" The lady impatiently calls out. Luke raises his hand slightly and I in expectedly laugh.

"What's that about?" He questions raising an eyebrow jokingly.

"The way you raised your hand, you looked like a kid at school who wanted to talk to the teacher." I say laughing. Luke opens the restraunt door after snatching the bag and literally tossing the money on the counter. He holds the door for me as I glide past him. As soon as we step foot out of nandos All I smell is chicken and I start to beg Luke for some.

"No Mandy no chicken for you."

"But Luke!" I desperately plead. "I want it!"

"No." Luke laughs as if I am an adorable puppy who's begging for their owners food.

"Ugh" I snort.

We get to the point where we see the apartment building.

"RUN!" I yell so loud I swear the whole neighborhood can hear.

"Why?!" Luke yells actually curious as to why we need to run.

"So I can get my chicken silly." I say slowing down so he can catch up and idiotically ruffling his hair. It's idiotic because I'm so short and look dumb.

We reach the building and I immediately grab out my keys. I wiggle them in the hole and soon the door pops open.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" The person below our room yells to his girlfriend.i see her starting to walk out with luggage. I slowly walk up the stairs suddenly less excited than I was. my sympathy sinks in. I don't know her at all or him for that matter but I still feel loads of pain for her.

"IM LEAVING!" She screams so bad even my throat starts to hurt. "IM TIRED OF YOU BEATING ME!" She screams a little louder. Memories fill in. I realize I'm not moving.

*flashback*

"STOP TOUCHING ME!" My mommy yells. Her auburn hair floating through the halls as my dads black hair follows her. I can't tell what's happening but I can hear them both.

"YOUR MY FUCKING WIFE ILL DO WHAT I WANT." he yells. I flinch at his words sitting on the edge of my bed.
I want to get up to close the door but I'm too scared. I see him slap my mom and tears roll down her cheeks. She walks into my room and kisses my head

"I love you very much and I am so so sorry but I love you, I love you so god damn much. I'll see you later." she crus into my sleeve hugging me.

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise." she responds confidently.

"I love you mommy." I say.

"I love you too baby." she says running out the front door.

*end of flashback*

__________
Ok...

I know I'm so behind on updating this story but I'm updating now. 2.59k reads that is truly amazing. this is one of my better chapters so enjoy.
ALSO
FEEL FREE TO COMMENT DONT BE AFRAID COMMENT ON EVERYTHING HAHAHA
lol sorry I just love reading your comments.
😘❤️-Raina