Ch 13

Guys 950+ reads we are almost to 1,000 holy crap!
------------------------
Mandy's pov:
We leave the frozen yogurt place and decide to start walking back.
"Thank you luke." I say trying as hard as I can to show my appreciation. I scoop up some deliciousness an put it in My mouth. I taste oreos, vanilla, and a gummy bear.
"Your welcome." he looks at me and smiles. I chew on my treat and once it's half done I decide to ask luke a question.
"Hey luke?" I ponder. He looks down at me with a curious expression. "what kind of frozen yogurt did you get?" the question stumbles out of my mouth.
"Chocolate ice cream with m&ms." he responds so quickly it's hard to comprehend.
"Oh, sounds good." I reply. we make it back to me and Meg's apartment complex and I try my hardest to remember which is ours. When I find it I skip to the door. Once lukes caught up I open the door to reveal more doors to seperate homes. I find ours and give a hard knock, within second the door is pulled open and I flinch a little.
"Ello" says niall.
"He he, hi there." I respond smiling. Luke gives a ticked off look. What the heck is he mad at me all of the sudden? a wave of worry washes over me, if Luke's mad at me then who do I talk to?
"Painting time?" Meghan asks giving me kind eyes. Why is she acting all 100% nice all of the sudden? Maybe I'm just paranoid and she wasn't in a mood.
"Sure." I say taking some paint out of the bags. "Luke can you help my paint my room?" I ask looking up at him.
"Sure, I'll get the painting tape." luke says heading for the kitchen, I walk
into my room and use the screw driver to open the paint cans.
-----------------
OKAY SO WE MADE IT TO 1K IM DYING OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING HONESTLY I FREAKING LOVE YOU SO IM GOING TO CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER TO BE LONG!!!!
---------------
Meghan's pov:
Luke told me. He told me she thinks I'm mad at her. But I love her she's my best friend. I tried to be as nice as I could to her when she asked of it was time to paint. Now as I paint my wall, it's all I can think about I don't want her mad at me.
"You okay?" Ashton politely asks me as he finishes painting one half of the second wall we are painting. I start to think we got the wrong shade of pink.
"Peachy." I lie without even looking at him. The lying shows in my tone.
"Be honest Meghan, please." He says and sorta demands hesitating on the please part.
"I'm fine." I lie again covering up the lie a bit better and more successfully. I plaster a fake smile on my face and continue to paint only instead of painting at a normal, slow pace making sure I get every bit I rapidly move my brush up and down trying to get the worry out.
Luke's pov:
She likes him. Amanda likes Niall I know it, and Niall likes Amanda. I'm screwed does she not know I like her as much as I do. I need to ask her out some how. My phone vibrates multiple times as I paint.
"Give me a moment please." I say nodding at her as I smile.
"Sure." She giggles. Maybe she's just a giggler, maybe she doesn't like Niall she just laughs that way. I step out of her room and into the living room making my way to the empty kitchen. My phone vibrates several times when I make my way to the kitchen and when I'm in the kitchen.
It's a couple 100 Instagram and Twitter notifications. I decide to go to Twitter and open one.
Oh god.
HAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAJJAAJA
I'm so generous
To leave you with
A little ity bity
Cliff hanger it's actually
Not really one lol
HAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAJAH