Ch 12

Thanks guys I love you for reading😘
-----------------------------

Lukes pov:

I open the door to the frozen yogurt place for Amanda. I said ice cream earlier but I've always thought ice cream and frozen yogurt were the same thing.

"Yummm." Mandy says running her finger tips over the glass filled with various toppings. I smile. She's so cute and perfect.

"What kind are you going to get?" I ponder for a second til she turns around.

"Hhmmmm." She tells me signaling she doesn't quite know. Chocolates my favorite, so I reach for a medium sized cup and start to fill it. She soon grabs a small cup with her delicate fingers.

"You can get any size you want." I say but instead of her putting back the small one and grabbing a medium or large she keeps the small without saying a word back to me. She starts to fill her teeny bowl with vanilla froyo.

Once she fills the bottom I get curious of what she's doing. She then walks up to me at the toppings bar.

"What are you doing?" I ask trying to be nice. She looks up at me and smiles. Suddenly she looks back down at her cup.

"You'll see." She smirks a sneaky smirk. She then takes a scoop of crushed Oreos and puts a medium sized layer over her yogurt. After walking back to the servers, she pours another small layer of vanilla froyo. Once she adds a different topping and repeating the last two steps another two times shes finally done.

"Your quite the clever girl, I see. " I inform her after taking a 7th glance at her layered froyo. The cashier starts to ring us up.

"Am I really?" She ponders for a minute as I hand the man some money. He bows his head at me sending a thank you to me so I bow my head right back at him and exit the store with Amanda.

"You are indeed." I say trying to sound clever as well but I know it turned out sounding dumb. She just laughs at me.

----------------------
I'm sorry I'm
Ending it here
But 900 reads
guys omg I'm
Crying because
I'm so proud of
Us!!!
-Raina😘