Chapter 1

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 1: Doctor Pei clocked in on the first day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 1: Doctor Pei clocked in on the first day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"The cat has opened his mouth to breathe, and is in a coma."

After a simple inspection and palpation, Pei Zhou took off his white gloves and stared at the puppet cat on the diagnosis and treatment table, frowning tightly: "The situation is very critical, I am afraid I can't be saved."

A couple standing opposite him, their faces collapsed.

The middle-aged woman with exquisite makeup showed a distressed expression. She held the doctor's arm tightly with her hands and wailed: "It's my baby. Doctor, you must save it! No matter how much money you spend, you must save it. Save it!"

"...I tried my best." Although he was not optimistic about the cat's condition in his heart, Pei Zhou did not give up. He handed the cat to the intern who was guarding him and said calmly: "Take some oxygen first."

The intern was a female college student, so she nodded obediently, and ran to the oxygen room with the cat in her arms.

This is a very beautiful puppet cat. When inspected, you can see that its pupils are large and round, like blue glass. Although the hair is messy and knotted, the hair color is a regular two-color distribution. If you can look good, Take care of it again, it will be a very beautiful cat.

Pei Zhou looked at the back of the trainee holding the cat away, and the light under the silver-rimmed glasses softened for a moment, but only for a moment, he returned to his usual professional and indifferent appearance.

"Why are you just sending it now?" Pei Zhou turned his eyes to the couple, his voice was cold, "Its symptoms are already very serious, and if you send it earlier, it won't be like this."

The middle-aged man wearing a racer vest had a face full of flesh. Facing Pei Zhou's dissatisfied questioning, his attitude was not inferior and his tone was contemptuous: "This beast is just diarrhea at first. We are not a veterinarian. How can we understand this? Let's talk about it. We all understand, do you have a place to eat?"

No, yes, reason, metaphor!

Pei Zhou was slightly trembling with anger, but not because he was insulted, but because of the little life struggling with death: "You will ignore such obvious symptoms as persistent diarrhea? If your own child is like this, you Can you just let it go?"

He can't communicate with such people at all, and the coldness of the other party's language is chilling.

Seeing that Pei Zhou was really angry, the middle-aged woman immediately came out to complete the battle: "Hey, don't blame him, my husband and I are very busy in life, and keeping a pet is to reduce stress. I don't know there are so many things."

It's okay for the lady not to say this. In this way, Pei Zhou is even more disgusting, but he also knows that there are so many pet owners. If you do this job yourself, you can't conflict with people.

Swallowing this breath deeply, sitting behind the diagnosis table, Pei Zhou calmed down his face and tried to maintain a calm tone: "Pets are difficult to raise. It requires the owner to invest a lot of time, energy, and money. If there is not enough If you have a sense of responsibility, I advise you to stop tossing cats and dogs...Okay, go out and wait."