Chapter 41-50

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 41: Dr. Pei clocked in for the forty-first day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 41: Dr. Pei clocked in for the forty-first day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"What, you said it is Major General Osmond?"

In the clinic, sitting on the sofa is an elderly orc in military uniform. He has a serious Chinese character face and looks incredibly at Mr. Fox, who is sitting at the dining table and flicking his tail slowly.

Adjutant Robert sat on the chair with his back straight and nodded solemnly: "I have worked with General Osmond for so many years. This is its original state. I will not admit it."

In the Japanese Empire, the information of all general officers is kept secret, from ability attributes, potential values, and even raw photos.

Therefore, despite working together in the military for many years, the Guozilian Orcs did not know the true primitive state of Major General Osmon, and he was usually familiar with the primitive state of Osmon when he was fighting.

Because the orcs will activate abilities during the battle, their primitive state will change dramatically compared to normal.

Therefore, he never expected that Major General Osmon, who was able to tear the mecha by hand, would be such a cute creature in true primitive state?

And if Major General Osmond was like this, wouldn't it be the same as the original state of the Marshal and his wife?

This is a rare thing in the military headquarters where Tyrannosaurus Rex, Ankylosaurus, Flame Lion, Giant Horned Eagle...rambled.

"Okay, I already know almost everything about you on the battlefield."

The Guozilian officer put away the information, he frowned and asked inexplicably: "But...Major General Osmond suffered such a serious injury, why is he not willing to return to the military immediately and receive treatment from a senior veterinarian?"

Lieutenant Robert said plausibly: "Major General Osmond is injured. Of course it is not convenient for the long-distance to rush back to the military..."

"No, my injury is almost healed."

At this time, a male voice full of magnetism suddenly sounded.

The two of them were taken aback and turned their heads to look at the dining table. The fox there disappeared somehow, and a handsome man sat instead.

It's just embarrassing that Major General Osmond at this moment is completely naked. He is sitting behind the table. His lower body is just blocked by the table cloth. Only his strong upper body can be seen. He is holding a silver spoon in his right hand and on his neck. He also wears a "cute-only" pink bib very funny.

Moreover, because of the wrong size, this bib also tightened his neck very tightly.

"-Puff!"

This picture is too harsh, the two of them only glanced at it, and almost didn't laugh!

"Cough cough cough..."

The officer with the traditional Chinese character face could not help but squeezed into a fist against his mouth, and coughed twice with a sullen smile.

He sighed for a long time, and said with emotion: "Hey, General Osmond, you really should let your gang of fans see. The honorable person who is known as the army's face value will have such a day. "