Chapter 11

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 11: Dr. Pei clocked in on the eleventh day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 11: Dr. Pei clocked in on the eleventh day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The entrance of the 3rd Army Welfare Institute

Cubs: "Chirp!" "Chirp!" "Roar!" "Moo!"

Pei Zhou hugged the fox and waved goodbye to everyone with a smile: "Okay, don't send it! As for the dried fish owed to the fat, I will give it to you tomorrow!"

Xiaofei tweeted the small wings on both sides of his body and spread out slightly, staring at Pei Zhou with his sullen eyes, and said clearly, "Don't forget!"

Pei Zhou nodded again: "Don't worry, I won't forget it!"

Delolo also waved her hand and said softly: "Next week, I will come to you to play again!"

So, as the sun set, Pei Zhou and Delolo went home along the country road when they came.

Pei Zhou held the fox who had been tricked by the dried fish in his left hand and the empty lunch box in his right hand, walking very briskly.

"Hehe, kid, what's your name?"

"What do you want to eat at home? Is it deep-fried dried fish or shredded dragon bird with milk?"

"Hey, Maomao is a bit dirty, can I go back and give you a bath?"

Pei Zhou happily teased the fox for a while, until he made the fox unlovable and stern, he smiled... let it go.

Carrying a bag full of toys to Delolo, Pei Zhou asked casually, "Dilolo, your toys look heavy, why don't you just put them in the orphanage? How tired are you moving back and forth every week? what."

Delolo rolled her eyes: "It wasn't Dean Kakapo who stopped him. He was afraid that I would leave the toys in the orphanage, so that the group of cubs would not want to go to class and play with things. In fact, I said that the cubs should Liberate your nature and play wantonly, how can you be so restrained."

Pei Zhou frowned slightly when he thought of how he fluffed the cubs. "No wonder, when I gave them mental relief, I found that they were in a very tired state."

Dai Luoluo helplessly said: "Now everyone thinks that the orcs will win at the starting line. Since they were young, let the cubs conduct combat training and recite theoretical knowledge... Of course they are tired, this is really against the animal nature!"

Pei Zhou couldn't help but said: "In fact, play is also beneficial to the cubs. It can train their intuitive function, independent thinking ability, creative ability...Why must it be banned?"

Delolo: "!!!"

She shook her body and turned her head slowly mechanically. Her face was excited to find a friend, and she continued to say: "You, you...you are supporting my concept, right!?"

Pei Zhou was taken aback, he didn't understand why Delolo suddenly reacted to exaggeration.

He was puzzled: "What is your philosophy?"

Even the fox in Pei Zhou's arms looked sideways at Delolo, but its gaze rested more on Delolo's hand that was clutching Pei Zhou's arm, and gently raised her furry front paws, "Well. -" With a push to the ground, she pushed Delolo's hand away. It narrowed its eyes with satisfaction and licked its paws. It looked like a scheming fox.