Chapter 3

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 3: Dr. Pei clocked in on the third day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 3: Dr. Pei clocked in on the third day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After answering Delolo's words, Pei Zhou was a little bit embarrassed.

God knows, he doesn't make any power-up potions at all, and he doesn't have any experience that can cure animals by "fluffing" him.

What he is good at is to roughly press down a piece of fluff, and then measure the rectal temperature, perform surgery, and perform operations... and here, surgical operations are usually solved by a single treatment cabin, and spiritual counseling of the orcs has become the mainstream.

Pei Zhou sighed helplessly and re-studied his own abilities.

Eliminate the "primary slapstick technique" and "primary sweet talk" that sound particularly unreliable.

He focused his mental energy on the line of fonts "Junior Medicinal Dieter", like a mouse pressing the OK button on the computer, "Junior Medicinal Dieter" flashed slightly, and then a huge amount of graphic information popped up continuously from his mind. Gushing out.

[Medicated diet]: It is necessary to combine nutrition and culinary knowledge and operational skills on the premise of proficiency in pharmacy, combine medicine and diet, and innovate new dishes with special adjuvant therapy effects. Compared with traditional medicine, although it has a slower effect and a long treatment course, it has a good taste and less side effects. It will not cause physical burden and injury. It is more suitable for orc young people and orc elders. "

·The primary medicine formula that has been proficient in production:

1: Healing fire damage medicine: lotus core grass, comfrey, snow ice, cloud flower.

2: Medicament for the treatment of ice attribute damage: Siyanhong, Fenfangji, Bidens, Melting Snow Water.

3: Medicaments for improving physical fitness: Macrosaurus blood, underground orchid, thunder gold ore powder, insect crystal powder.

4: The potion to enhance mental power: Heidi La mermaid's tears, snow and ice.

...

200: Potion for enhancing the sound system: Wangjiao conch meat, Tianyin bamboo, and snow melting water.

A large amount of information stored in the subconscious was completely read out.

·The primary medicated diet formula to be developed and produced:

1: Dessert: Unknown

2: Health soup: unknown

3: Meat dishes: unknown

4: Vegetarian dishes: unknown

5: Cold dishes: unknown

6: Hot dishes: unknown

(Completion requirements: unlimited ingredients, independent research and development of medicated diet, need to have a special adjuvant therapy effect under the premise of ensuring a delicious taste, and get praise from the orcs.)

"..." Pei Zhou felt suffocated for a while.

According to his understanding of the world, the ingredients here are many different from those on the earth. It can even be said that the specialties of each planet here are many different.