Chapter 10

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 10: Doctor Pei clocks in for the tenth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 10: Doctor Pei clocks in for the tenth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Pei Zhou was startled and thought: "This guy runs so fast...how can I stop it."

Looking at the appearance of the unknown animal running away in embarrassment, his heart softened and he pulled out a lunch box from the package.

There were a few deep-fried toothfish left in the lunch box, which the Pata baby hadn't finished eating. Because it was left for a long time, it was not so fragrant anymore.

"If you don't dislike it, I still have some dried fish here. Would you like to eat it?"

Regardless of whether the animal could understand it or not, Pei Zhouwu squatted down and opened the lunch box, and showed it to him the sharp-toothed fish that lay flat in it and fried to golden.

The animal running fast and out of shadows, it stared at the squatting human in front of him, and aimed at the opponent's head.

It has 10,000 ways to gracefully step over the top of that human head.

but...

"Huh-" It took a sudden brake. The dirty little animal stopped in front of Pei Zhou. First, it quickly ate the fish in its mouth. Then, the blue and ink-colored fox's eyes were long and narrow. Resistantly focused on the few dried fish.

"Gu Gu-" the cry of the stomach sounded in good time.

The tight body trembled slightly, and its eyes showed embarrassment, shame... and many other emotions humanely.

Pei Zhou pursed his lips and wanted to laugh. He ran too fast just now and couldn't see it clearly. Now he realized that this was a fox! But when his gaze swept across its body again, he couldn't help frowning fiercely.

Except that the hair is so dirty that you can't see the color, the fox's back has a blood hole on each side, as if it was pierced by something. The blood has dried up, and its hair is scorched. Directly see the skin and flesh tissue of the light powder.

At this moment, as it lowers its head to eat, it can still see the bulging bones at the shoulder blades, and it feels like there is no more flesh underneath except for the layer of fur on the surface.

Pei Zhou frowned slightly, his heart seemed to be grabbed. He had treated some stray animals before, but he had never seen such a miserable situation. Moreover, if the stray cats and dogs were injured in this way, they would not be able to walk. Running wildly, the vitality is amazing...

"You eat slowly, don't worry, no one will grab it with you." Pei Zhou looked at it gobbled up, really distressed and funny, a whole fish swallowed without even chewing it, and he didn't know the intestines. How can I stand it.

There was a rustling voice behind him, realizing that this was a badly injured fox and would not cause harm to himself, so Grandpa Kakapo carefully moved out from behind Pei Zhou and looked at the opponent with his head.

"Dean, do you know what kind of fox this is?" Pei Zhou asked with his head tilted.

"Grumbling..." The giant green parrot murmured twice, then picked up his colorful shirt with his mouth, put it on his head, and put two paws into his old head pants.