Chapter 96-100

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 96: Dr. Pei clocked in on the 96th day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 96: Dr. Pei clocked in on the 96th day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Next, the opponents are Angelica No. 20 and Draco No. 21."

"What are their primitive states? Kaiman Crocodile, well, this is also a very powerful orc race, let's take a look at his opponent... Black Phoenix!"

There was a silence in the audience.

In the battle arena, a small bird that can be as big as a fist, with a small breast that is particularly plump because of the rich down feathers, stretches the slender and brightly colored tail feathers, standing in place obediently, with a pair of black bean eyes. Staring at his enemy curiously.

Opposite it is an emperor crocodile with a length of more than ten meters, covered with fine scales on its back, and a pair of cold and scarlet predator eyes, which are also staring at Xiaofei Tweet.

In terms of size, this emperor crocodile is almost comparable to some theropod dinosaurs! Not only that, its 1.8-meter-long mouth full of sharp teeth, once opened, Xuanfengfinch is simply a pre-dinner snack!

"Oh, my God! This is really unfortunate. From the difference in size, there is no suspense in this battle."

The reporter's voice suddenly lowered and murmured.

Pei Zhou looked at this terrible scene, even though he knew that Xiaofeiqiu's strength was good, but he also had an urge to cover his eyes.

"call out"! The same whistle sounded.

Xiaofeichuu fluttered his wings quickly and flew into the sky. There seemed to be a gust of wind blowing invisibly around it, and some broken branches and leaves on the ground around it quickly gathered towards it, and began to line up and assemble something.

The reporter dutifully broadcasted live: "This fat chirp is hiding in the sky. What it inspires is the wind power? Well, for the bird orcs, the wind power is just a very regular power, there is nothing special. But why does it pick up branches? Maybe it wants to build a bird's nest on the spot? Hahaha..."

Ha you shit!

Listening to the ridicule in the words of the reporter next to him, Pei Zhou, who was **** motherly, turned black in an instant, and wanted to blast his dog's head!

Osment patted him comfortingly on the shoulder.

Reporter: "Let's take a look at the performance of the Great Emperor Crocodile. Its surroundings are full of rich water elements. Oh, it summons a large swath of water arrows and shoots into the sky very fast!"

Facing the sudden water arrow, a tuft of dull hair on Xiao Fei's head stood up in terror, and began to make various difficult movements in the sky, dodge and dodge attacks.

Seeing this thrilling scene, Pei Zhou's heart was awkward.

"Oh, it's a pity, I didn't shoot."

Suddenly, the reporter whispered: "Wait, it just... just dropped something on the ground?"

Pei Zhou looked intently and saw a straw honey badger dropped on the lawn, and then "snip", turning into a flat-headed brother with a murderous face.

Everyone looked at it a few times, and they always felt that this product was very familiar? The same flat-headed white-haired silver cloak.

"Hiss, hahaha..."