Chapter 126-129

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 126: Dr. Pei clocked in the hundred and twenty-sixth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 126: Dr. Pei clocked in the hundred and twenty-sixth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"500 meters from the experimental center..."

"100 meters from the experimental center..."

"20 meters from the experimental center..."

The map prompt in the bracelet kept ringing.

Thinking that Raymond and Osmond were buying time for them, Pei Zhou kept running in the building, too tired to stop breathing heavily.

"Huh--", Huh--"

Finally, I ran to the top floor and saw the laboratory center with the closed door.

"Arrived!"

Pei Zhou slowly stopped, his back leaning against the wall, calming the unstable breath, and paying attention to the movement inside.

He raised his eyes to Dr. Qi: "There seems to be someone in the center of the laboratory?"

Dr. Qi didn't speak, but looked at Harpe, his jaw gently twisted towards the door, as if to signal something.

Harper nodded with a serious face.

The next second, he violently broke the door and rushed into the center of the laboratory.

...

"Every department is in place, and the advertisement is ready..."

"Let the camera flying insects keep up, turn on the high-speed dynamic capture mode! 2/3 stay in the lobby, 1/3 shoot on the top floor."

"Yes, yes, draw a close-up, and Hessy's life-saving cabin logo must be photographed clearly!"

"Can't find the trademark of the biological mecha? It must not be found, wait for it to return to combat form!"

After so many days, I finally waited for the final moment of the recording of the show. The morale of the staff in the recording room boosted, and the chief director directed everyone to get busy again.

"Remember, we must not only photograph the combat bravery of the imperial warriors, but also highlight the product excellence of the gold master fathers."

The general director turned his head back and encouraged a few words, then turned his head to turn on the light brain bracelet, and initiate a voice call to the few people in the center of the laboratory who are acting as "Zerg experimenters".

"Everyone in you pay attention!"

"Hope, he's about to rush in."

"Yes, he is in the aisle now!"

"Yes, yes, you wait for him to come in, slowly raise your hands above your head to surrender, and then tell him the next process..."

In the face of the director’s instigation, the "Zerg experimenters" were also very firm: "Okay! We must..."

The sound suddenly disappeared.

Director: "Hey hello hello...what's the matter with you? Can you still hear me????"

……Disconnected?

The chief director raised his head with a dazed expression.

I saw in the real-time footage returned by the photographic insects, Harpe broke into the laboratory like a robbery robbery.