Chapter 106-110

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 106: Dr. Pei clocked in the 106th day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 106: Dr. Pei clocked in the 106th day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Congratulations, Raymond, I became a major as soon as I graduated!"

"Huh? Saw me on TV? Did they make me handsome?"

"Um...very handsome! Unexpectedly, you are quite photogenic!"

"Ha ha ha ha……"

Hearing a burst of hearty laughter from the voice, Pei Zhou couldn't help laughing too.

The familiar and warm atmosphere between old friends that hadn't been seen for a long time moved the two of them quite a bit.

That's right, it was because of Lei Meng's sudden voice request that Pei Zhou interrupted the chat with Osmeng.

Pei Zhou sneered: "But then again, I'm used to seeing you crying. You are wearing a military uniform. I almost didn't recognize it. Why, abandon your leather jacket?"

Raymond’s voice was loud, and there was a sense of scorn: "I want to wear a leather jacket. They have to say that I am dressed more like the leader of the star thief, destroying the image of the military department... go."

Pei Zhou snorted: "This is really true!"

The smell of wolf on Lei Meng's body is too heavy. Even if he is wearing a military uniform, he is still sitting and not sitting, standing and not fighting. His bright, wolf-like eyes can reveal a sense of restlessness when he looks back. The taste is a real rogue.

It is precisely because of this unique temperament that Pei Zhou can recognize him from the news at a glance.

"Hey, you come to laugh at me too."

Raymond snorted twice: "However, as there is a saying, beggars don’t look like princes in dragon robes. I wear military uniforms, and I always feel panicked. I really can’t pretend that they are serious. ."

Speaking of this, Pei Zhou couldn't help but think of Osmond's appearance in military uniform.

Although that guy was a vixen who wasn't ashamed by nature, his disguise skills were first-rate, his narrow eyes drooped, the corners of his mouth squeezed, his smile was restrained, and he was a serious ascetic general. He was really quite bewildering.

Raymond did not feel Pei Zhou's distraction, and his tone was still full of excitement: "By the way, Pei Zhou, I heard that you moved from Warren to the main star? Where is the specific address? I have now boarded the starship. Now, I am driving to the main star, and I will be able to see you soon. Would you welcome me?"

Pei Zhou also smiled: "Of course you are welcome. Recently, I have researched a few new medicinal diets. Please try them when you come."

"that's great!"

Raymond chuckles a few times from his chest, and then he seems to have thought of something, and whispers: "However, Doctor Pei, I haven't seen it for so long, I take the liberty to ask...Are you still single?"

Despite trying to conceal it, Raymond's tone still showed a hint of anxiety and expectation.

Pei Zhou paused: "...Well, I have an object."

As soon as these words came out, Lei Meng was silent for a moment, and through the light brain, Pei Zhou could feel that the other party seemed to fall into a depressed mood.