Chapter 17

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 17: Dr. Pei clocked in on the seventeenth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 17: Dr. Pei clocked in on the seventeenth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When it comes to making sushi, in addition to the raw materials, the most important three seasonings are soy sauce, wasabi, and salad dressing.

For soy sauce, Pei Zhou didn't find a similar taste from the potion, but fortunately, the seablue star's Ichimoku Squid Orc is very friendly. He also gave him a small bottle of special seafood sauce when shopping online. It is said to be marinated with small fish and shrimp. It is made with salty and fresh taste, which is very similar to soy sauce.

As for the mustard, it should be ground from mustard seeds. Unfortunately, Pei Zhou searched the star network for a long time and couldn't find mustard seeds. Instead, he dug up a medicinal material resembling a horseradish in his own pharmacy laboratory.

This medicinal material is usually refined and made into a medicine for treating stomach diseases, which is used to help orc cubs to deworm their bodies, increase their appetite, and at the same time have the effect of enhancing energy. Some primary physical strengthening medicines also use it.

Pei Zhou gently sniffed the scent of this wasabi-shaped medicinal material, and found that it really had a familiar and spicy aura.

He couldn't help being surprised by this discovery, knowing that on the earth, wasabi is a more advanced ingredient than mustard.

Although wasabi is spicy, it has a softer and more delicate taste. It is obviously not so aggressive and has more benefits to the body. It is a kind of herbal medicine recorded in the Compendium of Materia Medica and the Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic.

"If you use it to accompany sushi, it must be super!" Pei Zhou was excited, holding the wasabi root, and hesitated, "I just don't know if the Mr. Fox that I picked up home can eat wasabi... "

Theoretically speaking, the foxes on the earth must not be able to eat it. That is to kill the fox, but with a different planet, given their strong physique, maybe... there is no problem?

Pei Zhou thought about it hard, and did not find any similar taboos from the memory of the original owner. Considering how dirty his fox was when he was picked up home by himself, Pei Zhou estimated that some bacteria would be indispensable in his body. For insects, it would be best if you can eat some wasabi to kill the insects.

With this mentality, Pei Zhou still washed the wasabi, and then used his mental power to penetrate it, and found some gray-black impurities, and removed them. Then, he used his mental power to find the yellow light spots in the ingredients. Of beneficial energy.

Those light spots are large and small. In order to avoid the impact caused by excessive energy, Pei Zhou carefully drives the mental power to crush the large group of energy light spots into powdery little lights...

After a long while, after regaining his mental strength, Pei Zhou took out a grinding plate and carefully ground the wasabi into a paste, placed it on a small dish, and used it as a dipping material.

"Okay, let's make some salad dressing next." In case Mr. Fox is really uncomfortable with wasabi sauce, he can still let it eat some salad dressing as a seasoning.

After washing his hands, Pei Zhou took out the oil, sugar, Warren bird egg yolk, and the anti-fatigue agent (white vinegar), and began to make salad dressing.