Chapter 15

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 15: Doctor Pei punched in on the fifteenth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 15: Doctor Pei punched in on the fifteenth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Okay, don't move." After experiencing what happened just now, Pei Zhou felt that Mr. Fox might be able to understand him, so he communicated with him intentionally and patiently, "Your injury is quite serious, I'll give it to you. Fix the broken bone with a splint. Although it will hurt a bit, don't struggle."

Putting Mr. Fox back on the diagnosis and treatment table, Pei Zhou took out the splint and carefully fixed its fractured part. Even the head and tail were bandaged into a zongzi.

Although the A-class treatment cabin has the magical effect of helping the wound heal quickly, if the fracture is not fixed in place, the bone may also be long and crooked, so it is very necessary to fix it with a splint.

"Okay! Really good!" He skillfully tied the bandage with a bow, without any hindrance in the whole process, Pei Zhou's lips curled up, and he was very happy.

The Class A treatment cabin is the most expensive instrument he has ever bought. It looks like a giant eggshell and stands right in the center of the small clinic.

Every time you use the A-level treatment chamber, you need to consume the treatment fluid. The value of the A-level treatment fluid is 10,000 crystal coins per tank, so if it is not a serious trauma, the veterinarians will not use it.

However, looking down at Mr. Fox's obedient squatting, Pei Zhou knew how painful it was to be touched after the fracture.

Mr. Fox didn't say a word just now, letting him play around, even if it wasn't for its slightly trembling body, Pei Zhou would almost think it was a fox without pain.

The heart was sour and soft, Pei Zhou gritted his teeth and chose the most effective treatment.

With less money, you can earn more, so Pei Zhou really couldn't bear to let Mr. Fox suffer so many crimes.

"I know you have suffered a lot in the past. From now on, by my side, I will make you happy every day, okay?" Pei Zhou murmured softly, stretching out his fingers and gently scratching the roots of Mr. Fox's ears. .

Mr. Fox tried his best to restrain the swing of his tail, and opened his mouth gently: "Woo~!"

Pei Zhou felt the warm small body in his arms, and listened to it low and high, and couldn't help but tender his eyebrows.

"Don't worry, lying in the treatment cabin is very comfortable. As long as you sleep well, it won't hurt. If the treatment is over and you want to come out, just press the button inside."

He gently rubbed his chin against Mr. Fox's furry head, and said affectionately in his ear: "Good night, my baby!"

Afterwards, Pei Zhou moved it gently into the treatment cabin.

In the egg-shell-like treatment cabin, there is a comfortable massage recliner. It is not a problem for adults to sit in. Mr. Fox curls up in the chair and can even sink into the cushion, which looks quite comfortable.

The long and narrow fox stared at Pei Zhou for a long time, and let out a "Woo~" as if to say "good night" again.

Pei Zhou was startled, then smiled softly and waved.