Chapter 4

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 4: Dr. Pei clocked in on the fourth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 4: Dr. Pei clocked in on the fourth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It seemed that it was running too fast to hit the brakes. The fluffy body of the giant green parrot, "Duang~", hit Pei Zhou's trouser leg, and then collapsed to the ground with a dizzy expression. A emoji package came out.

Pei Zhou's breath suffocated: "..." Could it be that as a grandpa parrot, it also illuminates the skill of touching porcelain?

"Ahem... Grandpa Kakapo, are you okay?" He squatted down and stabilized the dizzy giant green parrot. With this action, he was surprised to find that the giant green parrot was real. It's very fat, and the weight on my hands is really heavy.

It can be seen that it is definitely not the puffiness caused by feathers. In the future, we must pay attention to preventing hypertension and hyperlipidemia. Then, he smoothly touched its two short wings.

"Well...the wings are also very short." Pei Zhou pushed his glasses and thought calmly: "No wonder I can't fly."

Grandpa Kakabo: "Quack -" Don't do anything to me!

"Grandpa Kakapo, why are you always so reckless!" Deluo Luojiao shouted, "How many times have I told you, you are old, don't always run around, be careful of wrestling," Although your flesh has a lot of buffer, but you are old and your bones are brittle, what can you do if you really fell out... and don't climb trees, even if you have to climb trees, don't forget that you can't Flying, with such a fat body, your little wings can't carry you, what can you do if you fall..."

At the speed of Delolo's machine gun, Pei Zhou clearly found that the giant green parrot in his palm was already shaking slightly, probably with anger.

It instantly jumped out of Pei Zhou's palm, raised its head and roared at Delolo: "Quack-".

Pei Zhou was a little at a loss: "It...what's the matter?"

Delolo rolled her eyes to the sky: "What else? I must be angry. I guess I want to scold me, but I don't understand bird language."

The "quack" of the giant green parrot suddenly stopped. He strode angrily back to the conch house and began to rustle to change clothes, obviously intending to change back to the back of the person, and then come to find Delolo and make a big quarrel. round.

-Hmph, if it weren't for politeness, he would have to transform on the spot and blast the head of the rude girl Delolo!

Grandpa Kakapo thought angrily, what's wrong with your weight, have you eaten your rice?

Pei Zhou: "..."

"Don't worry about that old guy, let's go find the little cuties first!" Delolo gave a sly smile, "Recently, I have made a lot of toys for them!"

It seemed that Delolo was very familiar with this orphanage, and Pei Zhou followed her steps and learned a lot about the orphanage from it.

For example, this orphanage is divided into two areas. In the white shell building, there are two aquatic orcs, one is a mermaid cub of the Hetila tribe, and the other is a Pata cub.

Since the former are used to living in warm waters and the latter are used to living in extremely frozen waters, they often fight for the sea temperature controller.