Chapter 7

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 7: Doctor Pei punches in on the seventh day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 7: Doctor Pei punches in on the seventh day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Following Pei Zhou's order, Xiaofeichuo's head fell like a pile driver, and the sharp and curved tender yellow beak dexterously picked out the clam meat from the open clam, and swallowed it in again and again... the process Zhong shook his head from time to time, and flew out every empty clam shell.

Seeing Xiao Fei Tiao eat so deliciously, Pei Zhou was very satisfied.

Since there are not many herbs that he can transform into seasonings, the taste of the food he makes is always a little bit inferior, but he did not expect that the orc cubs are so picky.

Of course, this may also be caused by too much damage.

Normally, there are at least two kinds of medicines that the orcs often need to take during their cubs-jasper coriander leaves and advanced growth agents.

The former is said to be a kind of wild vegetable that can invigorate the stomach and is produced in the Wizard Canyon. The latter is also known as the "premium liquid cake". It is golden and clear in color and contains various nutrients such as various amino acids and vitamins that the cubs need every month. The ingredients, and the properties are soft... it all sounds particularly tempting.

But it is the childhood nightmare of all orcs, and both are called the king of dark potions.

At first, Pei Zhou couldn't imagine how unpalatable they were, but he didn't realize it until he tasted it himself.

-What jasper coriander, the taste is just coriander! What "premium liquid cake", that is rice wine (cooking wine)!

Feel it, while drinking the cooking wine, while chewing a lot of coriander, not to mention that the vegetarian animals can't bear it, this is the Tyrannosaurus Rex who is going to drive crazy meat!

Pei Zhou was funny and made them all into the dishes. In order to be afraid of the orc cubs being picky eaters, he even chopped the coriander leaves...oh no, jasper coriander leaves were chopped up to make sure that the cubs would eat all these things. .

Pei Zhou: "Okay! You continue to eat."

Assuming that at the speed of Xuanfengfinch's eating, this medicated diet would have to be eaten for a while, Pei Zhou packed up the package, and planned to go to the conch pavilion to feed the Hetila cubs and Pata cubs.

He stood up, looked around, and saw that the cubs were all lying on the ground after eating the medicinal meal, squinting their eyes slightly, enjoying a relaxing moment. The energetic herbs made their bodies warm.

He didn't bother them, just greeted them softly: "I'll go to the Conch Pavilion and come back later."

"Hey, Pei Zhou, have you fed all these little ancestors?" Delora walked out of the woods with the grass roots in her mouth, beside her was grandpa Kakapo with sullen eyebrows.

Grandpa Parrot's floral shirt was covered with mud spots, and the green hair was still covered with grass clippings. He looked melancholy.

Pei Zhou couldn't help but want to laugh when he looked at it, and in return Grandpa Parrot gave an angry stare.

"Well, they are very well-behaved, they have eaten all the medicinal food." Pei Zhou said: "Xuanfengfinch cub came late today, it is still eating, you can help me watch a little bit, I'll go to the conch restaurant."