Chapter 101-105

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 101: Dr. Pei clocked in the hundredth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 101: Dr. Pei clocked in the hundredth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Okay, okay... it's dinner!"

After enjoying Pei Zhou's massage service, Olivia and Ares began to serve dishes to the table.

Pei Zhou was also ready to eat, but when he picked up his chopsticks, he suddenly found some black marks on his palm.

He stared at his palm and blinked suspiciously, wondering when he got his hands dirty.

Osment, who was sitting next to him, accidentally caught a glimpse of Pei Zhou's movements, but his heart missed a beat on the spot.

He calmly said: "Pei Zhou, go and wash your hands quickly, it's time to have dinner."

"Oh oh." Pei Zhou didn't think much, just stood up and went to the bathroom.

When Pei Zhou's figure disappeared from sight, Osmon's expression changed, and he immediately bent down to look for the figure of the unconscious little guy.

At this time, Olivia had put a large plate of roasted dragon birds on the table. As soon as the golden and crisp dragon birds were on the table, with the rich aroma, the dirty fox cubs were drawn out from under the sofa.

"Wow!"

It squeaked, jumped onto the chair, stretched its head, and unceremoniously grabbed a dragon bird's leg.

"Eat eat eat...you know how to eat!"

Osmond crossed his eyebrows, grabbed the back of the fox cousin's neck, and pulled out the dragon bird's leg from its fox's mouth with the other hand, put it directly into his mouth, chewed twice and ate it.

The fox's cousin saw that the meat in his mouth was robbed, and the fox's eyes rounded in anxious manner. His four short hairy legs kept kicking and kicking, and the fox screamed in frustration: "Ooo! Ooo!"

Osmond took it for a while, and saw that the hair color on its tail was a little fuzzy. It should have been splashed by water just now, but fortunately, the color did not fade so much that Pei Zhou didn't notice it.

So Osmond turned around and said, "Auntie, I will take it to pick it up and clean it up before coming to eat."

My aunt and uncle also knew about Osmond, and waved his hand with a smile: "Go!"

So Osmond carried the little guy upstairs with a cold face, quickly put on a make-up, and then took it down to eat together.

When Pei Zhou came back after washing his hands, he saw Osmon sitting on a chair, puckering meat into the little fox's dinner plate.

But the little fox was unmoved. Instead, he grinned and protested at him: "Ohhhhhh..." Don't try to please me with sugar-coated cannonballs! Useless!

"Mengmeng! Be good!" Pei Zhou gently rubbed the head of the little fox after sitting down: "You can't be so fierce to your cousin."

The fox cousin saw Pei Zhou as soon as he turned his head, and Shui Menghu's eyes showed joy and excitement.

He likes Doctor Pei the most! Dr. Pei is not only gentle and gentle, but also gives it interesting toys, slicks its hair, and gives it all kinds of delicious...Unlike Osmon this bad thing, you know to bully it!