Chapter 21-30

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 21: Dr. Pei clocked in on the twenty-first day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 21: Dr. Pei clocked in on the twenty-first day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Doctor Pei, are you making medicated meal takeaways in the future?"

Dean Kakapo ate the last sushi, rested on the recliner, squinted his eyes with satisfaction, and asked casually.

Pei Zhou turned around and showed an embarrassed smile: "Yes, except for your orphanage, the medicines I make now can hardly be sold. Everyone likes to buy medicines of big brands like Hermes, so I just thought it would be better to sell medicated meals, which are suitable for all ages, and even ordinary orcs can taste it."

Dai Luoluo immediately said with excitement: "This is a good idea. I can really feel the effect of strengthening the physique now by taking your medicated diet! Although there is no immediate effect of taking the medicine, if you eat it over time, it will definitely be comparable to the effect of the medicine. !"

Dean Kakapo was also very satisfied: "It's delicious than potions, and there is no pain from potion energy that impacts muscles and veins. It's perfect!"

Pei Zhou was a little embarrassed to be praised. Suddenly, he felt his bracelet vibrate again. It showed that Dean Kakapo transferred you "1000 crystal coins."

Staring at the string of numbers, Pei Zhou couldn't help but froze for a moment. He raised his head and said to Dean Kakapo: "President, what are you doing?"

Dean Kakapo said while picking his teeth: "My meal expenses this month, I may not come here often in the future. You can ask the courier to send me a medicated meal every two or three days. It needs to be nourished!"

Pei Zhou was a little at a loss: "But, you gave me six thousand crystal coins at the beginning of the month."

Dean Kakapo rolled his eyes: "That is the cost of hiring you as the veterinarian of the cubs in our hospital, and it is also the cost of food and spiritual counseling for the cubs. How can they be confused."

Pei Zhou thought for a while, and finally stopped turning back: "Well, I will accept it."

Dean Kakapo grinned: "That's right, you don't want to dislike my bad old man who eats more."

"Oh, by the way, patronizing and eating, I almost forgot, why did I run this trip?"

Dean Kakapo thought for a long time, and suddenly slapped his thigh: "I remember! I'm here to take the baby chinchilla to see a doctor!"

Pei Zhou: "???"

"What's the sickness of the little chickweed?" Pei Zhou looked at the back and left of Dean Kakapo, but did not see him bring a cage.

"Here, here."

As a result, he saw Dean Kakapo take off his straw hat, and there was a little chinchilla in his green hair like a mess of straw.

It's just that the chinchilla looked very sluggish today, and looked very depressed. Seeing Pei Zhou, it just raised its eyelids in awe, and then drooped again.

Pei Zhou reached out and held it down, quickly laid a soft cushion on the treatment table, put it on the soft cushion, and observed it.

Seeing some swelling on the cheeky mouse's face, Pei Zhou put on white gloves and gently opened its mouth. Sure enough, there was pus inside and a rotten smell.