Chapter 8

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 8: Doctor Pei clocked in on the eighth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 8: Doctor Pei clocked in on the eighth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The baby seal felt that his last hope was shattered, and thought of eating jasper coriander and high-grade growth liquid again. Tears quickly gathered in its eye sockets, as if to perform a leopard and cry on the spot.

"I didn't bring you any medicine!" Pei Zhou couldn't laugh or cry. In order to prove his innocence, he knelt down and took out two large lunch boxes from the package.

A portion of copper pot clams and a portion of deep-fried toothy fish were so unexpectedly exposed to the eyes of the two aquatic cubs, attracting all their attention.

"I know that Pata babies love to eat fish, and Mermaid babies love to eat shellfish, so I will make these for you!"

Pei Zhou pushed the lunch box and placed it in front of the mermaid Loli Heidi, smiling crookedly at the corner of his eyes: "Smell it, it's not fragrant!"

As a result, she just watched this little Nizi, swallowed, then raised her chin expensively and tilted her head aside.

Pei Zhou: "..." Puff, are you so arrogant?

But the pada cub, who looks like a seal, doesn't have to face so much. It retracts its tearful eyes in a second, its flippers slap the floor with excitement, crawling over and up, picking up a sharp stick. Tooth fish swallowed its stomach.

Pei Zhou carefully observed the expression of the Pata cub cub and found that after eating a fish, it showed a...very reluctant expression.

"Huh? Don't you like this kind of taste?" Pei Zhou frowned slightly, took out a sharp tooth fish from the lunch box, chewed it by himself, it was very fragrant!

Dean Kakapo was also paying attention to the eating of the two cubs. Seeing that the Pata cubs looked wrong, he also took a sharp tooth fish to eat.

After a while, he opened his brows and said to Pei Zhou: "This food is too hot. The Pata people live in the glaciers and oceans. They are used to eating raw and cold food, and occasionally eat some food at a constant temperature."

Pei Zhou suddenly realized that there was still such an exquisite thing.

He has inquired on the Star Internet that most adult orcs are physically strong. Although they have specific favorite foods, there are no specific taste taboos. Generally speaking, they are similar to humans, so he followed his favorite recipes.

Unexpectedly, Pada cubs like to eat raw and cold things.

"Okay, I see, the food I will get you next time will be colder." Pei Zhou said a little apologetically, "Do you still want to eat today? Don't I take it away?"

The Pata cub's flippers slapped the floor twice and made a food-protecting posture, then raised his upper body, stared at Pei Zhou with wet round eyes, opened his mouth slightly, and made a long cry." Yo!", the ending sound soft, like a baby.

"You...are you still willing to eat?" Pei Zhou was dumbfounded.

The flippers of the Pata cub slapped the floor twice again without saying a word, but the corners of the mouth were slightly raised, showing a lovely smile.

Leopard is cute! Leopard is really cute!

Pei Zhou was pierced by a thousand arrows, and knelt down on the ground in a frustrated posture.