Chapter 2

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 2: Dr. Pei clocked in the next day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 2: Dr. Pei clocked in the next day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Something like mental power.

Pei Zhou originally thought that it only existed in science fiction, but now, he has to admit that that kind of thing exists in his body, and he can use it subconsciously, such as using arms.

This kind of power is invisible. If you insist on describing your feelings, it's like opening your eyes or adding a "phantom limb". Although it sounds trivial, it is very appropriate.

"Well, it seems that something weird really happened..."

Pei Zhou did mental construction in silence for a while, got up from the bed with a paralyzed face, walked around in the wooden attic, looking at the very strange furnishings.

-Large floor-to-ceiling blinds, beige gauze curtains, green wicker chairs, mecha models on the wooden cabinets on the walls, advanced potions of supernatural powers with a little residue left on the wooden table, the wall is facing A huge portrait poster is hung in the center.

The whole room was full of the vigorous vigor of a young boy, completely different from the minimalist style that Pei Zhou admired, but apart from the initial unaccustomedness, he gradually relaxed in this room.

Reaching out and picking up the pharmacy bottle on the table, Pei Zhou put it under his nose and smelled it. An extremely pungent smell rushed to his forehead. Pei Zhou almost turned black, and quickly took the pharmacy bottle away. But some faded memories came up.

The young man with the same name, Pei Zhou, was expelled from the Royal Intermediate Academy because he had stayed in the elementary abilities for a long time, and he was expelled from the Royal Intermediate Academy. Yesterday, he drank this bottle of advanced abilities potion, hoping that the abilities can be successfully advanced. , But it led to a mental breakdown.

"Cracking-" The knurled fingers holding the empty bottle were slightly white, and then they were thrown into the trash can at will.

"It looks like it really crossed..."

Pei Zhouzheng took the slippers and walked to the cabinet on the wall. There was a desk calendar showing that it was 100234 year in the ephemeris. Give her a bottle of Starlight Potion.

Starlight Potion, a peculiar potion, can't be drunk, but it can be used as a table lamp. It looks like a bottle of glowing stars at night-it is the favorite of Delolo, a girlish orc of the dolphin tribe.

"Delolo..."

Chewing the name, Pei Zhou slowly came up with a vivid image in his mind, a girl with short pear curly hair, a round face, innocent eyes, but an evil smile from time to time, always wearing blue overalls. Carry a toolbox.

If it is to be concrete, she is very much like the gardener in a certain game.

As a girl of the dolphin tribe, Delolo perfectly inherited the characteristics of the dolphin tribe-that is, she looks innocent, but in fact, she is the most filthy existence in history.

Because they always made some weird things to spoil the school spirit, she and Pei Zhou were expelled from the Royal Intermediate Academy with their front and back feet, and fell to this remote agricultural star together, warming each other and crying.