Chapter 12

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 12: Doctor Pei punches in on the twelfth day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 12: Doctor Pei punches in on the twelfth day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Turn on the heating bath in the bathroom first to make sure that the shaved fox will not freeze. Then Pei Zhou turned and left, closed the bathroom door, and made preparations before giving the fox a bath.

Although Pei Zhou has never raised a fox, bathing a fox...should be no different from bathing a cat, right?

He has heard from pet owners countless times how difficult it is to bathe a cat obediently.

Pei Zhou didn't want to hurt himself either, so he threw on long-sleeved gloves and a white mask, and then returned to the bathroom with a small wooden chair.

When opening the bathroom door, he was very cautious, for fear that this sly fox ran out in a thunderous manner, flying around the room, so that he could not catch it.

But, unexpectedly, the fox was wrapped in a blanket, squatting obediently on the edge of the bathtub, and seeing him coming, he just glanced at him lightly, and then dropped his head again, wondering what he was thinking about. .

Pei Zhou: "...Huh?" Is it so good?

Although Mr. Fox showed extreme cooperation, Pei Zhou still did not dare to take it lightly, for fear that it was a mitigation plan to paralyze the enemy, and then when he was not paying attention, he suddenly exploded and turned him upside down.

A small wooden chair was placed next to the bathtub, Pei Zhou sat down slowly, and while putting warm water in the bathtub, he carefully locked his eyes on Mr. Fox, as if staring at a cunning enemy agent in the interrogation room. Members, strictly guard against its possible escape behavior at any time.

But... why, he actually saw a trace of joking in the fox's eyes?

Taking an elegant fox walk, the bald fox walked around the bathtub, then leaped lightly, and took the initiative to jump into the bathtub. The warm water just covered his four claws.

The deep feeling of surprise in Pei Zhou's eyes can't hide it at all!

"So obedient? Are you really afraid of water?" He stretched out his hand in the bathtub to test the temperature of the water, and couldn't help but mutter.

Everything that follows was carried out in an unexpected and expected way.

After simply moistening the fox, Pei Zhou quickly rubbed the foam on his body with soap, and received almost no obstruction during the whole process.

And when he holds the shower with his right hand and washes away the foam from it with his left hand, even this fox will actively cooperate according to Pei Zhou's movements, raising his legs and raising his legs, making him stand up straight.

"Wash the paws! The front paws, no, the one on the left!...Yes, the one on the right!"

"Lift your chin and wash your neck. The water won't flush your face, don't be afraid..."

"Rush your back, your tail, your claws hold the bathtub, I will flush your belly..."

With the tacit understanding, Pei Zhou finally let go, with a smile on his face.

While bathing the fox, he talked to the fox in a different way: "Little Fu Li, you are so good and smart... I just name you so good? How about?"

Hearing that, Mr. Fox didn't say a word, but his upper body suddenly leaned back, and his ears swayed to the sides to look like airplane ears. The long and narrow fox pupil looked at him with an overbearing presidential look of "Are you mentally retarded?"