Chapter 20

EN

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 20: Doctor Pei clocked in for the 20th day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 20: Doctor Pei clocked in for the 20th day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The morning gradually passed, and it was estimated that no guests would come. Pei Zhou simply asked Mr. Fox to watch the shop at the entrance of the clinic, and went to the kitchen upstairs to make soup by himself. Not only could he drink it himself, but he could also sell it tomorrow.

Take out several herbs, expel the impurities one by one with mental power, and then soften the too violent energy, and put them aside for backup.

Take out two more Warren dragon birds. This Warren dragon bird is packed in a vacuum bag and has been plucked and washed before.

Put the dragon bird in boiling water and boil it, then put it in a saucepan and add water to cool it.

Afterwards, Pei Zhou sliced ​​a kind of medicine for colds-underground Xin (ginger), put it in, and poured some high-grade growth medicine (cooking wine). As for the salt that should have been put in the soup... Pei Zhou considered the fox The diagnosis report showed that its spiritual domain was damaged, so he specially used an expensive medicinal material that can repair the spiritual domain-hetila mermaid tears, instead of salt.

Anyway... it's salty anyway, there should be no problem, Pei Zhou rubbed his chin, thinking.

"Well, just do it like that, put in a little more requiem mushrooms, it is said that this is also good for mental power..."

When he was busy, he faintly heard a noisy voice coming from downstairs.

Pei Zhou frowned slightly, and he was a little worried about his fox Concubine staying alone downstairs. It looks so cute and has such a well-behaved personality. What if it is sneaked away by someone?

Thinking about this, he hurriedly covered the lid, washed his hands hurriedly, and walked downstairs.

On the first floor of the clinic, Delolo didn't know when she came over. She sat down on the front desk, with a wide-brimmed straw hat hung around her waist, dangling her two calves with a grin, and she was using a remote control to control a gray The mechanical rats scurrying around the room, bypassing the flower pots, and getting under the table.

With excitement gleaming in her eyes, Delolo yelled: "Hey, kid, go after it! You can't catch a mouse. What qualifications do you have to be a fox?"

And Mr. Fox, who sits steadily on the chair, has fluffy and soft hair, clean and cute like a large doll, but it looks slantingly at Delolo's gaze, it's not so cute anymore, that look is no different from that. Look at a mentally retarded: "..."

-Oh, stupid dolphin.

Looking at this picture, what's the matter of wanting to laugh inexplicably?

Pei Zhou couldn't help but slightly raised the corners of his mouth, "Dilolo, why are you all right here?"

After hearing the words, Delolo turned her head, smiled and showed her eight small white teeth, holding the remote control in her hand and reluctant to put it down: "Hey, isn't it time for dinner? I'll come and have a meal."

"Oh, today is seafood sushi!" Pei Zhou walked to the front desk and took out a lunch box from the small refrigerator underneath.

As soon as the delicate lunch box was opened, Delolo straightened her eyes a bit. On the crystal clear sea rice grains, there are rows of sashimi with clearly visible fleshy texture, strong red crab legs, and bright green seaweed slices. Bundled together, squeezed with a strange milky white sauce, with a small flower next to it, the whole meal looks...beautiful like a work of art.