Chapter 71-75

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 71: Dr. Pei clocked in on the seventy-first day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 71: Dr. Pei clocked in on the seventy-first day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Pei Zhou rushed to the window, he could only see the dark blue back of Adjutant Robert in the bustling crowd. Mr. Fox no longer knew where he was going.

Anxious, Pei Zhou hurriedly ran downstairs, chased out the door of the clinic, and hurriedly looked for the fox on the street.

At this time, in a hidden alley not far from the Eos Advanced Clinic.

Lieutenant Robert was holding his hand on the wall, breathing out, and looking out from time to time to make sure that no one was chasing him, he breathed a long breath and looked at the corner of the alley.

A faint white light was blooming there, and a fox gradually became a handsome man with long stature, wide shoulders and long legs in the spread of light.

Adjutant Robert glanced at the opponent instinctively. Perhaps against the light, General Osmond's expression was hidden in the shadows, and he couldn't see clearly.

He can only see his long and dense eyelashes hanging down, his tall and straight bridge of the nose cast a hazy shadow in the light and shadow, and his thin lips are pressed tightly, making the original handsome and delicate facial contour sharp and cold like a pen sketch. hard.

Robert's gaze shifted unconsciously. After seeing a smooth spot somewhere in his body, the corner of his eye jumped and he dared not look again.

He coughed, straightened his face, and handed out a piece of clothing with both hands respectfully: "General, your clothes."

These shirts and pants were obviously bought urgently by Adjutant Robert from the small shop next door. Not only were they not washed, but the tags were not removed. Osment glanced at them disgustingly.

Then, he straightened a lip line, stretched out his hand to grab the clothes, and began to dress quickly. He didn't speak, but the thick low pressure hovered in this small alley.

Robert stood silently in the corner, watching General Osmond's movements, he tried hard to reduce his sense of existence, and finally even closed his breath.

For a long time, Osmond had almost worn it, and carefully put the tag necklace on his neck into his shirt, and was doing the final finishing.

Robert only breathed a sigh of relief and asked softly: "General, are you okay?"

He moved his sleeves slowly, revealing smooth muscle lines, buttoned his shirt, and asked casually: "Doctor Pei... how is he?"

Robert was stunned, and hurriedly said, "Doctor Pei? He's okay, he's just very anxious. He's probably looking for foxes all over the street now..."

Osmond was leaning on his side, and his messy shattered hair covered his half-dangling eyes. He raised his eyes until he buttoned the last button, and there was a breath of Ling Ran all over his body.

He turned around and said in a light tone: "Okay, then let's go find the fox for him."

Adjutant Robert looked dumbfounded: "???"

"Mengmeng! Where are you, Mengmeng?"

Pei Zhou hurriedly shuttled through the crowd. He half-bowed his body, his eyes swept around, looking for the tiny figure, for fear that it would be trampled to death by accident, and he was sweating profusely. .