Chapter 61-70

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 61: Dr. Pei clocked in the 61st day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 61: Dr. Pei clocked in the 61st day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the next few days, Pei Zhou's daily life consisted of having medical examinations during the day, reading medical books in his free time, doing some experiments on medicinal herbs, and singing with the little mermaid through video at night.

Before I knew it, it was the day of rest again.

Pei Zhou promised the cubs a few days ago to cook them a barbecue.

Today, he is busy sorting out a large stack of tools, barbecue racks, small brushes, and of course special barbecue sauce, Huteng seed powder, flaming eggplant powder, canned garlic, and honey syrup.

"I heard that they only fought a small pterodactyl. Will they not be full..."

Seeing that the barbecue tools are almost ready, Pei Zhou is standing in front of the freezer, and hesitates to bring some more dragon bird wings, aurora shells, squid whiskers, and Lesotho dragon skewers.

Mr. Fox stared at the freezer, ran over without hesitation, opened the freezer, took a pack of dragon bird wings in front of Pei Zhou, and looked up at him expectantly.

Pei Zhou laughed: "Well, I will grill the dragon and bird wings for you!"

At this moment, the wind chimes downstairs rang, and a rough shout came: "Doctor Pei! I'm Dana, are you there?"

Pei Zhou was taken aback, turned around and hurriedly opened the door of the underground floor.

Looking at the strong man standing outside the door, he was a little surprised: "Dana, why are you here?"

Dana raised his hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead, and said grinningly: "It was Raymond who asked me to come. He estimated that the barbecue grill and the like are heavier. You can't carry it. Let me help."

Pei Zhou was a little surprised by Lei Meng's thoughtfulness, "But... why didn't he come by himself?"

Dana chuckled: "Isn’t he guessing that one little pterosaur is not enough to eat, and he took the cubs to fight a few other beasts, so you don’t need to bring meat, if you can, bring some seafood. , The little cubs in the conch pavilion should like to eat it!"

Pei Zhou nodded repeatedly: "Okay, okay, I'm going to get some seafood out."

Dana saw Pei Zhou turning around and rushing upstairs back, not forgetting to catch up a few steps, and then shouted: "Doctor Pei, do you have Jingguo wine?"

Pei Zhou turned his head and said: "Yes, what's wrong, do you want to drink?"

Dana scratched his head honestly: "It's the best to eat barbecue and drink Jingguo wine in summer, don't Dr. Pei think?"

Pei Zhou smiled: "Okay! I will bring you a box over!"

After a while, the two of them went out after finishing their preparations.

Pei Zhou was carrying food and wine, Dana was carrying barbecue tools, followed by Mr. Fox, and a few people walked under the big sun to the Third Army Welfare Institute.

When I walked into the forest, the towering old trees blocked the sun, and the temperature dropped suddenly, which made it a lot cooler.

Pei Zhou wiped the sweat from his forehead. He looked around and didn't see Raymond, but saw the toys scattered by the cubs on the ground.