Chapter 86-90

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The First Veterinarian of the Empire TFVE » Chapter 86: Dr. Pei clocked in on the 86th day

The First Veterinarian of the Empire Chapter 86: Dr. Pei clocked in on the 86th day

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

He looked at him suspiciously, but didn't see anyone else: "Have you already finished class?"

"The other teachers haven't finished class, but I have given them a rest. After a while, Cliff and Le Roy will follow the group."

With a smile in his fox eyes, Osmond shook the vegetable basket in his hand and handed it out.

"this is for you!"

Pei Zhou: "What is this...?"

Pei Zhou took the vegetable basket curiously and lifted the cloth cover on it. A fluffy fox's head suddenly popped out, with vegetable leaves on its round forehead, with a naive smirk: "Wow !"

"Ah! Cute!"

Pei Zhou flushed with joy, and caressed his head hurriedly.

It's been a long time since I saw Doctor Pei, Mengmeng was also excited and intolerable, her tongue spit out, and while Pei Zhou was touching it, she even licked his slender fingertips several times.

Osmond's complexion sank: "..."

"Oh!" Feeling the wet touch of the fingertips, Pei Zhou groaned, "I haven't washed my hands yet, how dirty it is!"

"Wow!"

To the gentle Doctor Pei, Mengmeng wagged her tail wildly happily, and flew all the green beans in the basket.

"Oh, don't get excited, don't get excited!" Pei Zhou, carrying the vegetable basket, was in a hurry.

Osmond took the first two steps and helped him lift the little fox out of the vegetable basket, and said in a gentle and deep voice: "Mengmeng, no trouble!"

The little fox who was sahuan became stiff, and then squatted down obediently, but his smart fox eyes were still spinning.

Pei Zhou was delighted to see that little clever appearance.

"What is this again?" Immediately, Pei Zhou curiously pinched a green bean out of the vegetable basket to play with.

Osmond said mysteriously: "Guess what?"

Pei Zhou shook his head blankly.

Osmond showed a smile: "This is the bean popped by Sagittarius Bean!"

"The cubs maimed the Sagittarius bean. I think it's a pity that the bean was scattered all over the place, so I brought it back. Somehow I can let you add something to it?"

Pei Zhou: "..."

"This is really interesting..."

Pei Zhou chuckled and turned around.

"Come in, sit on the sofa for a while, I will stir-fry it, and it will be considered for you to drink!"

"Um!"

…………

Osmond sat on the sofa, picked up the remote control, and watched the military news on the holographic TV. Busy sounds came from the kitchen.

There was also a little fox cub in his arms, milking and groaning.

The autumn wind sneaked in outside the window, blowing the beige screens, and the warm yellow sunset reflected the reflection of the sycamore branches on the floor, whirling.