Chapter 1: Arrival

Kaiya POV

I yawned and closed my laptop and got ready for bed. That episode of Detective Conan was simply amazing! As a murder mystery fan, I immediately fell in love with the anime when my friend introduced me to it. Suddenly, a faint bluish-white circle appeared in my room. I jumped back in surprise and crashed into my bed. As I rubbed my head I heard "Aniki, the machine is not working. We need to close it down immediately!" I panicked at the familiar but urgent voices. It can't be!

Suddenly I felt myself being sucked into a portal

Suddenly I felt myself being sucked into a portal. I yelped and grabbed onto my bed for support but it was no use. With a crash, I landed in an alleyway. Ouch that really hurt. I dusted myself off, studying my hands carefully. They were animated like in the Detective Conan world. "Gin and Vodka were there!" I said to myself. I pinched myself to verify that this wasn't a dream. No way, I've always wanted to visit this anime world.

Conan POV

I was walking home with the Detective Boys when we heard a loud crash in a nearby alley. "Haibara you guys go home first!" I told her as I ran off in the direction of the sound. I skidded to a stop when I heard a girl's voice exclaim, "Gin and Vodka were there!" Could she be a member of the Black Organization? I got my tranquilizer dart ready and entered the alley to see a girl around my/Ran's age rubbing her face in pain.

Kaiya POV

"Are you alright neechan?" I heard a boy's voice. I turned my head around and it was Conan!

"I don't remember much but I was trying to escape... who are you anyways?" I was unsure of how to respond since I can't reveal everything to him.

"Edogowa Conan, a detective. You said you know Gin and Vodka right? Tell me more about them." Conan looked at me.

"I'm Kaiya. But I shouldn't ..... they are bad guys with alcohol code names. But don't say a word to anyone else Conan-kun. It's too dangerous for a little boy." I pretended to be oblivious of his true identity and put my finger to my lips.

"Follow me Kaiya-neechan. It's not safe here." he said with a serious expression.

"W-wait a minute." I started but he was dragging me along. We ended up in front of a house that I recognized was Professor Agasa's.

"I want to ask you more about the organization when we go inside." Conan said as he opened the gate.

"But I am not sure I know enough to answer all your questions Kudo-kun." Oh shoot I covered my mouth. That gave away quite a bit.

He narrowed his eyes on me. "How do you know that?" he demanded.

I looked at my surroundings thinking of an explanation. "A normal child wouldn't know gin and vodka are alcohol names, much less that they are members of an organization. That must mean you are actually older than you look, and the only person that could fit that description is a high schooler who disappeared, Shinichi Kudo. The Kudo house is right there anyways. So I just connected the dots." I pointed to his house.