Chapter 7: Haido Central Hospital

Kaiya POV

(beginning of winter break)

I was currently wandering around in Haido Central Hospital. Eisuke told me he was meeting with other friends at the hospital, but he never gave any specifics. The last time I saw Eisuke was when he went with with Ran and Conan to verify his blood type as type O. At any rate, I had better find him soon because it is dangerous for him to get in contact with his sister at the moment.

"Girl what are you doing here?" a voice behind me asked.

"Oh Akai-san! I'm looking for my friend... he's looking for Rena Mizunashi as well." I told him and he took me to the roof to talk.

"How does he know that Rena Mizunashi is here?" Shuichi asked.

"He's looking for his sister." I replied. "His name is Eisuke Hondou."

Just then Shuichi's phone rang. It was Jodie. "Huh? A member of the organization is at this hospital? Is this coming from a reputable source?" He questioned. It's Conan-kun! "You're infatuated with him Jodie. Alright roger." he ended the call.

"Did this Eisuke boy you mentioned ever question a nurse?" Shuichi turned to me.

"Yeah, I was with him when he asked a nurse if she had seen his sister. I think I remember her face, so I can find her for you." I offered.

*************

"Oh the boy with the glasses? Both he and the girl came here just before New Years." the nurse motioned to me.

"Of the reporter Rena Mizunashi?" Conan asked

"Yeah we were looking for her." I confirmed and the nurse nodded her head as well.

"Has your friend been missing since then?" the nurse asked.

"Well not exactly we just lost contact... but I want to find him since he's my classmate." I told the nurse.

"We are looking for him with some teachers and friends. You know how Rena Mizunashi has been off the air since she was sick? Our friend is a major fan of hers." Conan lied.

"Over winter break he started checking hospitals for fun." I played along.

"Oh but you both were surprised when I told you that someone else had asked me the same question." the nurse observed. I nodded in agreement.

"What? Who is he?" Conan asked and he and the other FBI agents in the room had shocked expressions.

"Well I told her already," the nurse indicated to me, "but I don't remember since my contacts fell out when someone bumped into me. All I remember was that it was a man." the nurse paused to think. He was a patient who came at the end of the year. He was wearing the slippers we started wearing at the gift shop around that time."

"When did you start selling those slippers?" I asked. I don't remember from the anime but I think it was an important clue.

"Err... December 18." the nurse recalled.

Transport Into Detective Conan (OC Reader Insert)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara