Valentine's Day OVA! ❤️(filler episode)

Kaiya POV

"Eh Kudo-kun it's so early in the morning. What's the occasion? It's a Sunday morning." I yawned as I came down the stairs. Conan accidentally woke me up when he ran into the house hehe.

"Where does Haibara put her extra antidote pills?" he requested.

"Last time I checked, it was in the pill box in her lab." I replied. "But why don't you ask her yourself?"

Conan sighed. "I did, but she refused to give me one since my body would build up resistance to the antidote."

But why does Conan need it? Oh heh I get it now because today is...

"I see so you want to turn back to your high-school self to spend Valentine's Day with Ran-chan right?" I teased.

"Oi cut it out Kaiya." he became flustered.

"I would get it for you but then Ai-chan would be mad at me, and the last time... well let's not talk about that." I shuddered.

"Told you she was a tsundere." Conan laughed. "All we need is a distraction to sneak into Hakase's house." Conan said. To my astonishment, he pulled out a blueprint of Professor Agasa's house and he began to formulate the plan.

"I presume I'm the distraction?" my eyebrows twitched. I fully support helping Conan/Shinichi spend more time with Ran, but I'm not sure how long the antidote will last...

"It's really simple, all you have to do is..." he started explaining the plan.

*************

*later that day at Professor Agasa's house*

"These chocolate-covered strawberries are so pretty!" Ayumi-chan gasped as she opened the chocolate box I gave her

"They are delicious! Thank you for inviting us!" Mitsuhiko seconded.

"Ai-chan and I made them this morning, so we wanted to share." I laughed.

"I want more!" Genta declared and held out his empty box.

"Of course Genta-kun! Ran-chan, Sonoko-chan, and I are going to make more chocolate later so I'll let you know when we have a fresh box of sweets." I reassured Genta as I bent down to wipe excess chocolate from the sides of his mouth with a tissue. Oh Genta...

"Say, where's Edogowa-kun?" Haibara asked.

"I don't know, but that means more chocolate for me!" Genta grinned. We all sweatdropped.

"I'll be in my lab then." Haibara said and started heading towards the basement. Uh oh I had better come up with an excuse quickly.

"Wait! Let's go shopping together, Ai-chan!" I blocked her way to the basement door. "I think they released the Fusae brand eyeliner today." Jeez, Conan owes me for making me do all of this.