Chapter 2: Shopping With Yukiko

Kaiya POV

"These are so cool! Thank you!" I exclaimed and zapped the air with my taser wristbands. I had asked (bribed with chocolate) Agasa to make me tasers, sort of like black widow's tasers.

"You can change the amount of electricity by twisting this," he showed me.

"Can my wristwatch do that too?" Conan asked. Agasa shook his head and Conan deadpanned. Hehe this was cooler than Conan's wristwatch in my opinion.

 Hehe this was cooler than Conan's wristwatch in my opinion

*******************

"Kaiya-chan! Let's go shopping together! You don't have much clothes besides the ones you borrowed from me afterall." Yukiko exclaimed when we got home. Well that was true I guess...

"Poor Kaiya." Conan said from beside me and shook his head. Yusaku looked up from the book he was reading and sighed.

"What do you mean by that?" Yukiko questioned, oblivious to the looks Conan and Yusaku were giving her. I'm curious now.

"Let's just say that the last time we went shopping with kasan..." Conan said and looked at Yusaku.

********************

Yukiko and I went to the Ginza department store. It was so huge! I never thought I would see Ginza here. I was never one to care for fashion, but I admit that some of the blouses and skirts there were really pretty.

"You will look good in this and that." Yukiko said to herself and she began pulling clothing from the racks and handing them to me.

" Yukiko said to herself and she began pulling clothing from the racks and handing them to me

"I-I can't wear all of these!" I struggled under the pile of clothes. Yukiko ushered me into a dressing room where we spent at least two hours.

"Okay!" Yukiko declared after we made our purchases. "Now we shall buy shoes." I was really grateful that she was doing this for me, but my feet hurt already from walking so much. Yukiko had so much energy! I ran to keep up with her. Now I understand why Conan and Yusaku had those expressions earlier.

As we started walking home, I couldn't help but stop at a cat cafe on the way.

"Do you like cats too?" Yukiko asked. I nodded. I absolutely loved cats.

"Say no more. Let's go inside!" she said.

We fed the cats and played with them. Aww they were so adorable, especially this one calico cat.

 Aww they were so adorable, especially this one calico cat