TWENTY-FIVE

"Can't sleep?"

"No," I huffed out in annoyance, tossing in the bed for what felt like the hundredth time.

His arm went around my waist, drawing my body closer to his. "Is that more comfortable?" he mumbled against the skin of my neck before kissing the spot.

I opened my mouth to speak, yet the words died in my mouth as I felt his hand travel up my side, pushing the material of my shirt up with it. The tips of his fingers danced across my bare skin with the lightest touch, sending a shiver up my spine.

"Tell me what you need," he whispered and continued to move his lips along my neck.

"You."

The curve of his mouth forming into a smirk was evident on my skin. "To do what?"

"Anything," I said as I rolled onto my back and met his glance.

"Anything?" His lips brushed over mine as he repeated the word.

The cold draft in the room wasn't making my need any easier, and I let out a desperate whimper as his hand hovered over my breast.

"Just shut up and kiss me already," I whined, growing tired of my own annoyance towards not getting any release.

He gripped my chin, tilting my head up. "Where are your manners? I don't believe I heard you say please."

"Now."

Within a split second, his lips were on mine, kissing me with a rough sense of urgent passion. I was finally getting my taste of him, the one I had been craving since he walked through the door this afternoon.

He pulled back for a brief moment to say, "You're lucky I love you enough to ignore that bratty attitude of yours."

"And you're lucky I can't resist you. Now shut up already." I placed my hand on the back of his neck and drew him in for another kiss.

My lips parted slightly, allowing entry of his tongue. His hands moved down to explore my body with a touch that was delicate yet rough at the same time. It was intoxicating. He was intoxicating. I knew from the moment the two of us were alone in the guest house, all the rules were being tossed to the side.

A gasp escaped me as his fingers disappeared in between my legs. His head rolled back, clearly trying to suppress his own groan. "No wonder you couldn't sleep," he said, licking his lips, "Want me to make it better?"

I nodded my head feverishly in response.

His hands were on the waistband of my underwear as he looked up at me. "Use your words."

"Yes," I blurted, struggling to contain myself. "Yes, please!"

He appeared pleased with my response as my underwear was pulled down and tossed onto the floor in one quick motion. My legs were spread open, as he positioned himself in between. Running his hands along the inside of my thighs, I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip as I felt him leave a trail of kisses, inching closer towards my desperation.

"Don't keep quiet," he said, peering his eyes up to meet mine. "The minute you hold back, all this ends." He placed another kiss, this time, right on the spot that caused me to release my bottom lip from between my teeth and gasp with pleasure.

I became a withering mess underneath him. My hands gripped the sheets and I could feel a thin layer of sweat form on my skin. Whatever he was doing by pleasuring me with his mouth and fingers was working. Oh god, was it ever working.

My back arched off the bed as I loudly chanted out, "Oh, fuck! Yes! Just like that!"

The more vocal I became, the more it appeared to encourage him to continue pleasuring me as if his life depended on it. I don't know what had gotten into him, but I didn't care. I nearly lost all senses as his teeth scraped against my-