THIRTY-SEVEN - PART 2

AN: i have pinterest board (@ normalsandwich) specifically for 18 !! you can find the link in my carrd on my wp profile. it includes sections dedicated to dylan, hunter, dylan's art, day trips, club a...etc. 

DON'T FORGET I HAVE !! OTHER BOOKS !! YOU CAN READ OK BYE - enjoy x 

aesthetics from twitter ↴

The party for Princess Lily was in full swing

While I met and chatted with various parents of other kids at the party, I quickly learned two things. One, kids were even more of a handful once sugar was involved. And two, Hunter was great with kids.

Who would have thought Hunter Grayson would self-volunteer to be the babysitter for a dozen six-year-olds hopped up on sugar?

I sure as all hell never would have thought it was possible.

But watching my prince charming do just that caused my heart to skip a beat.

Hunter was going to be amazing with our kids.

Kids were years and years away - shit, I needed to figure out what I would do with my life career-wise, so I could afford to bring a little human into this world before actually doing so. But knowing Hunter thought about our future children and watching how he was now did something to me.

The butterflies were fluttering in my stomach.

If there weren't a backyard full of running and screaming children to keep everyone's attention busy, I would have surely been caught with my blatant staring. However, thankfully the sugar rush had only increased after the cake had been dished out.

"Happy with how everything turned out?"

"Oh my god, of course, I am!" Delilah said with a wide smile. "Have I told you how lucky I am to have you as my baby sister?"

"I appreciate the compliment, but what have I done to deserve it?"

She gestured her arm out to the sight in front of us. "All of this, Dyl! The setup... you caring to dress up... her new princess room...." Her voice trembled as she fell quiet, looking down at her plate. "I just really appreciate it."