9 - Noah

ఌ𝙰𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑ఌ

I woke up to an empty room this morning.

He's finally abandoned me.

I saw it coming. After last night when I stole pretty much all of his pillows from him as well as his extra chicken nugget. Surprisingly, he let me.

This would be the start of a great movie.

A girl gets abandoned in her hotel room in LA. No car, no money, no food.

I reach over and grab my phone from the little desk that separates our beds.

Oh. And she has no phone because her charger friggen sucks.

I've been meaning to get a new one. It's gotten to the point where I have to be at a certain angle for the stupid thing to work. It's absolutely terrible.

My heart nearly pops out of my chest when the hotel door suddenly opens. Just as I'm having my morning reminder check. I yelp out of fear as the door still opens.

Oh my god, the girl is getting murdered now.

Alex blinks. "What are you screaming for?" He scoffs as he closes the door behind him, watching me like I'm crazy.

"Oh my god, you scared the flippin' frosted flakes out of me!" I yell with a scoff, angry at him for simply walking into a hotel room.

"The what?"

"What's that?" I point to the bag in his hand, moving on quickly as my heart still pounds quickly in my chest.

"Breakfast." He announces. He walks over and sets the bag down next to me. I quickly open it to see the bread things I had yesterday.

I grab one of them with brown sugar, hopefully chocolate. "I thought you abandoned me." I admit.

Alex looks confused. "What? Why would I do that?"

"I stole your pillows and your chicken nugget last night." I hum. "Oh, can I steal your charger too? Thanks." I reach over to grab his charger from his side of the little desk and plug my phone in.

Alex just rolls his eyes at me, sitting on his bed across from me. "We're going to end up having to go to the house later on but we're keeping the hotel room." He reminds, just in case I forgot somehow.

"Why?"

"Because I'm not sleeping on the floor again. My fucking back hurts."

I shrug. "Okay. I'm keeping the pillows though." I warn, reaching over to pat the pillows I shamelessly stole from him.

Alex reaches over and grabs one of them. "Let me at least have two." He grumbles as he tosses it on his bed.

I frown. "You took the soft one."

"They're all the same."

"No, that one is softer."

"They're the same pillow."

"No, no, it's not."

"Aaliyah. It is the same pillow. They all are."

I huff and get up, handing him my bread. He blinks and looks at it. "It's not." I insist. I take the pillow back, glaring at him. "Look, you can have this one." I grab one of the less soft pillows and toss it on his bed, taking my bread back from him.

Alex scoffs. "What? No. Give me it back."

"Why? I thought they were all the same." I hum as I sit back down on my bed. I take a bite of my bread and stare at him as he looks back at the pillow on his bed.