27 - Dreaming

♠𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡♠

I look over at the doorway, watching Aaliyah walk into the living room and towards the couch. She smiles at me, soft.

From what I can tell, she's in nothing but my black pull over hoodie. It's the same thing she wore last time she was here. It absolutely kills me.

"Hey," I greet her as casually as I can. She says nothing and walks over to me. My eyebrows furrow in confusion when she puts both hands on my shoulders and lowers herself down into my lap. She straddles my lap, giving me a soft smile.

I do my best to keep my hands off of her, unsure of what she's doing or wants to do. She still hasn't said anything, just giving me a little smile. It's mischievous and it somehow scares the shit out of me. What is she planning?

"Aaliyah?" I quietly question. She doesn't answer, she just slowly drags one of her hands over to my jawline, tracing it. She watches her own hand move down my jaw, staring at it thoughtfully. "..What're you doing?" I stammer.

I sound like a stuttering idiot.

Aaliyah quietly laughs, amused. "What does it look like I'm doing?" She hums, moving her eyes from her hand to my own eyes. There's an edge to her voice, I can't put my finger on it. "Touch me." Aaliyah softly orders. She takes my hands and slowly moves them to her hips.

Even her touch feels odd. It almost feels like a slight grazing touch, like she's just hovering over my skin. But she isn't. She's touching me. I can see her touching me.

"Feel good?" Aaliyah softly questions. I can only nod in response, trying to figure out what the fuck is happening. This isn't like her. At least, I don't think it is. Maybe I don't know her as well as I think I know her.

Her bottom lip rolls into her mouth as her hands come back over to rest on my shoulders after making sure I don't move my hands from her hips.

She leans a little closer, straightening so I have to look up at her. "Smile," She giggles, one of her hands moves to cup the side of my face. "It's cute." She adds.

I shake my head. "It's not." I deny it. My response is a little quiet as I still try to work out what she's doing. "Aaliyah," I mumble when she moves down a little. I tense a little when she brushes her lips against my neck.

"Mhm?" She hums against my skin. I feel her press a kiss there. "Touch me, Alex." She urges, slowly rolling her hips. "I wanna feel you touch me." She whispers, brushing her lips against the shell of my ear.

I listen to her, letting my hands wander like she wants me to. Aaliyah deeply sighs when my hands slide down a little, not too far in case she decides she doesn't want to do whatever this is anymore.

She presses another kiss on my neck and another right under my ear before moving her face from my neck, she meets my eyes again. I let my hands continue to wander, watching her reactions as I do so. She starts to slowly drag her hips back and forth, letting out a deep and heavy breath as she does so. "Fuck," I hear myself whisper, my hands sliding a little further down.

She lets out a little noise that has my pants tightening even more than they already have. "Oh, god," She breathes heavily. Her eyes flicker down to my lips, one of her hands coming up to graze my cheekbone with her thumb.

She starts to lean a little closer, her eyes trained on my lips. They flutter closed, mine do too. I feel her lips graze mine.

My eyes shoot open. I quickly sit up and look around.

Lucifer lifts his head, looking at me curiously. He looks confused as he stares at me, tilting his head slightly.

Oh..don't tell me..