Chapter 1

#EDITED

Wei ying is already broken beyond repair when he saw his shijie die infront of him.

His mind went blank, all he could see is his dead shijie. His tears keep flowing like a river. All his pent up emotions came out.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" his shouts was so heartbreaking.

his eyes are full of sadness, pain, anger, helplessness, and regret.

He took out his amulet. "if you really want to get the amulet, get it yourself!!!" he split the stygian tiger amulet in two and destroyed it in front of them all.

when everyone saw this, everyone was trying grabbed the remains of his broken amulet. They even attack their own alliance  when they get hold of the amulet. because they all want to get the amulet to possess its power.

he walked backwards to the cliff, he looked around him and laughed out loud.

This is what the cultivators all wants. It's not him but the power he possess.

'Pathetic human' wei wuxian thought

They want to get rid of him just to take his amulet.

They just want his Stygian Amulet.

They don't care whom they killed just for that goddamn amulet.

All he wants now is to die. he wants to rest. he is tired and he doesn't want to live anymore. his life is meaningless the wens are dead his second family, his second family who accepted him and loved him for what and who he is. And now his shijie died protecting him.

All those he love, and loved him are gone so what is the point of his life.

when Lan Zhan saw Wei Ying on the cliff he was scared especially when he saw his eyes that seemed lifeless.

he hastened to approach Wei ying. but someone blocked his way so he resisted and somehow injured his arm in a process. When he eliminated the enemy, he flew towards Wei Ying. He was a bit far from Wei.

"Wei ying come back" he plead
you won't see the usual cold and distant Lan zhan. he is afraid that wei ying might leave him. he loves wei ying and doesn't want to see him hurt. but wei ying is full of sadness and pain now. His eyes is lifeless.

what wei ying wanted now was to rest he can't live anymore. he is tired and he can't take it anymore.

"Lan Zhan" wei ying helplessly say
Before he let himself fall.

but a hand caught him. lan zhan caught him with his wounded hand.

he looked up only to see lan zhan catching  him. he saw how the flow of blood on his arm grew stronger.

"Lan Zhan, let me go" ' I don't want you to die for me' is left unsaid

Before Lan zhan can even reply he saw Jiang cheng in his peripheral vision walking towards them

"Jiang Wanyin" Lan zhan utter in warning

"Jiang Cheng" Wei ying call tiredly
He can see a lot of emotions on jiang cheng eyes shock,hatred,helplessness,confused and betrayal

And wei ying thought 'this is it'

"WEI WUXIAN GO TO HELL!!!!" Jiang cheng exclaimed with hatred before he trust his sword on the edge of a cliff and with a clang a part of the stone cracked

Seeing this Wei ying forcefully detached himself on Lan Zhan freeing him so Lan zhan wont fall as well

"WEI YING!!!" Lan Zhan exclaimed loudly shocked

Wei ying smile at him one last time
'Im going to be free now, I can finally rest now Lan zhan having tou as a soulmate is enough I LOVE YOU' he thought

But before he can even close his eyes he saw a white figure falling fast to approach him....

"LAN ZHAN!!!" He exclaimed and his tears began to flaw ones more...
Wei don't even know were that strength came from all he know is that Lan zhan is falling with him...

When finally Lan Zhan can hold wei ying again he hug him tightly

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WEI YING THAT I CANT LEAVE WITHOUT YOU ANYMORE. A LIFE WITHOUT YOU IS MEANINGLESS" Lan zhan utter each word with sincerity and helplessness

"Lan zhan" wei ying was so shock that all he could say is only his name

"I just wish that I save you sooner wei ying" Lan zhan spoke while crying

"Lan Zhan I LOVE YOU TOO and I hope in our next life we could meet again" with difficulty they manage to kiss each other.....

Somewhere there's someone who heard their wish and touch by the love they held for each other.

"I will grant your wish, I just hope you could save each other and be with each other forever"

Before wei ying and Lan zhan could hit the ground they were engulf with a bright light before they lost consciousness....