Chapter 18

#EDITED

The atmosphere within cloud recesses is quite normal except to those people who they told the future of.

Lan Qiren was still in denial about everything specially the fact that his pride disciple Lan Wangji is betrothed to a menace Wei Wuxian without them knowing.

It was awkward between the Jiangs and Jins after knowing that Jin Zixuan did fall in love with Jiang yanli and they had a son. Jin zixuan can't look at Yanli without blushing.

The wen siblings are not doing anything in fact they still do what they did in the future. Wen Qing specially is not worried about his family at all and that got Lan zhan and Wei ying to be curious. And a week of staying quite and observing them Wei Wuxian can't finally take it and decided to ask her himself.

"Wen Qing may I speak with you?" Wei wuxian ask.

"What is it young master wei and young master lan?"

"Just call me wei wuxian no need to be so formal Wen Qing. I just want to ask on Why do it seems you are not afraid of the safety of your family?"

"And why would I? Wen Rouhan is my uncle. He didn't even use my family to try and control me. He didn't harm any of my family So why would I be afraid? And if what you told us is true then I'll try to protect my family, but for now he didn't do anything harmful to us."

"What do you mean?" Lan zhan finally spoke, while wei wuxian was left speechless.

"My uncle takes good care of his people specially his family. He didn't experiment on them."

"You mean Wen Rouhan of this day is not bad? And his not even planning on waging war? So why are you here? Didn't you come here to find the yin iron?" Wei wuxian speak not stopping.

"Do I need to answer you Wei wuxian? Am I oblige to?"

"But...."

"I believe the both of you especially young master Lan it's just that my uncle didn't do harmful to my dafan wen branch, instead he even give us anything and everything we need." Wen Qing paused. "Then Im leaving now Wei Wuxian, second young master lan." After Wen Qing spoke he left them pounder at their thoughts.

"Lan zhan did we change the events so much? But I don't think so. Then why did Wen Rouhan become nice and kind according to Wen Qing?"

"We will find answer Wei Ying. Even thu Wen Qing told us that Wen Rouhan had been good to them we can't quite be sure and we must not let our guard down. We still need to prepare."

"Mn. Your right Lan zhan. Then lets go to jingshi I need to think on how to strengthen the barriers of lotus pier as well as the gusu lan."

Lan zhan and Wei ying stayed at the jingshi for a week now. Lan zhan would be the one to prepare their food at his mini kitchen in jingshi. They are not seen around cloud recesses making the other disciple to wonder.

After another week of locking themselves at jingshi Lan Xichen had to literary drag them outside to explore and attend lectures once again.

"Today we are going to tackle about the the Gods and the four great calamities." Lan Qiren paused, "You may know it already that the heavenly emperor is married to a ghost king Hua Cheng. Emperor Jun Wu love......"

"You are wrong grandmaster Lan the current emperor of heavenly realm as of now is the crown prince of Xianle, Taizi Dianxia Xie Lian the one Hua Cheng is married to." Wei wuxian stood up.

Lan Qiren look at him in rage as always, "And how did you know that? According to the book Jun Wu is..."

Wei Wuxian cut him off automatically, "Grandmaster Lan I don't know where did you get that book, but everything I said is in the book as well. Yes Jun Wu is once an Emperor, but he was long banished and the current emperor now is Taizi Dianxia Xie Lian. And of course Hua Cheng love Jun Wu DEAD not romantically." when wei wuxian spoke of Jun wu his hatred was seen and felt with all the people in lanshi.

He spoke of him like he knows him and he has done something to him.

"As I was saying Jun wu the emperor...."

Lan Qiren was cut off once again by wei wuxian, "Grandmaster Lan I just told you that the current emperor now is Xie Lian the crown prince of Xianle. If you won't believe me then ask Nei Huaisang, or Even Lan Zhan they know what I was saying is true."

The said person all nod their head confirming that what Wei wuxian said is true. Seeing this Lan Qiren almost turns red from embarrassment.

"You seem to know a lot about the heavenly realm and ghost realm. Then let me ask you, who is Shi Qingxuan?"

Lan Zhan sighed at his uncle. If a-diē and baba knows about it, uncle would definitely be already on his knees begging.

Of course I know a lot about them, they are my family duh. Wei wuxian sighed internally "Shi Qingxuan is one of the Elemental God being the Lord Wind master. He is the little brother of Lord water master Shi Wudu. Shi Qingxuan was once banished but ascented once again. He was also famously known as The young master who poured wine." Wei wuxian smirk, but automatically banished that only Lan zhan saw.

"How about He xuan?"

"He Xuan was a Supreme ghost king and one of The Four Great Calamities, He is known as the Black Water submerging Boat. His domain is the Black Water Demon lair, it was hard to get to his lair and even leave. He is rarely seen by anyone. And in addition I don't know if you already know this one but He xuan and Shi Qingxuan are husband."

Wei wuxian explained like he knows them, his eyes always had a glint of happiness explaining about Shi Qingxuan and He xuan.

"Then how about this Xie Lian you are speaking to?"

Wei wuxian eyes sharpened at that, "Grandmaster Lan I hope you could show your respect while talking about Taizi Dianxia. He is a Crown prince of the kingdom of Xianle. Xie Lian is also known as the Flower Crown Martial God the current Emperor of heavenly realm. He was Banished for 2 times but he ascended again and again. He was first banished during the fall of his kingdom, the second banishment is he ask for it. When he ascended for the second time he met Hua Cheng when he pretended to be the bride of the ghost bridegroom. After that they would be seen almost together. Hua Cheng is a supreme ghost king Crimson Rain Sought flower and the husband of the CURRENT EMPEROR Xie Lian. He defeated 33 martial god about the deal they made. He is also the most powerful in both heavenly and Ghost realm as well as Xie Lian." Wei wuxian was describing them with pride and love.

'He spoke of them like he known them for a long time. Like he was his family.' The thought of people around him.

Except Lan zhan who is looking at wei ying proudly.