Chapter 16

#EDITED

Another week has passed. The news that Qingheng-jun has ended his seclusion was heard all throughout the cultivation world. Today there are no classes because Grandmaster Lan and Qingheng-jun are going to Qinghe for the discussion conference.

Some Gusu Lan disciple with Wei wuxian, Jiang Cheng and Wen sibling's are going to Caiyi town because of the reported water ghouls that are recently seen in the bailing lake.

Wei wuxian and lan zhan was walking behind whispering with each other, "Say lan zhan when are we going to tell your family about us?"

"How about after this matter?"

"HAHAHAH  okay Lan zhan."

"Wei wuxian why are you bothering Lan Wangji again?"

"What? Chengcheng why would you say that. Im not even bothering Lan zhan" wei wuxian whines while pouting making lan zhan's heart to skip a beat.

"Who are you calling chengcheng!"

"You are!"

"You stop calling me chengcheng!"

The two starts chasing each other again leaving their company amused at their antics.

Lan xichen spoke, "Young master wei and  young master jiang sure are close. *smile* right wangji?"

Lan wangji just give his brother a deadpan look knowing very well that his Brother is teasing him.

'HAHAHA wangji you look cute when jealous.'

They are now in the biling lake. There are 5 boats in total, wei wuxian and lan wangji rode the same boat, and lan xichen was the only one on his boat. Jiang wanyin with two lan disciple in another boat and the wen siblings rode another one the rest lan disciple ride the last boat.

'The waterborne abyss was attracted to me. They are even calling me.' Wei wuxian thought as he he hears the call of the resentment energy towards him. He crotch down while covering his ear because of the voices in his head.

Seeing the state wei wuxian was in, lan wangji approach him. "Wei ying you okay?"

"So noisy Lan zhan."

Lan wangji was going to summon his guqin when a water ghoul suddenly showed up. He summon his sword and slash the ghoul behind him.

"Lan zhan they are coming to me."
Lan wangji could see that. All the ghouls is coming together and only going to their direction.

"It was a waterborne abyss. Mount your swords!" Lan wangji commanded. All the disciples rose to the air

'How come it gathered so soon?'

The disciples keep riding their swords higher while wei wuxian and lan wangji was being chased with the tendrils.

"Xiongzhan leave with others. Wei Ying and I will handle it!"

"Are you sure wangji?"

"Yes, now go."

Lan xichen gather the disciples and leave the two behind glancing back at them.

When they arrived at the shore they could hear a sound of flute and guqin. The music they produce was mesmerizing.

Wei wuxian was calling the resentment towards him and lan wangji was cleansing. The music they produce together was powerful. In an hour of playing before the waterborne abyss is finally subdued.

"Lan zhan did you notice the changes?"

"Mn."

'We need to prepare our self or something major will change and we will not know what to do.' Wei wuxian mentally note to himself.

When they finally land on the shore Lan xichen breaths relief to see them not harmed.

"Xiongzhang we'll get going first." When lan xichen nod Lan wangji and wei wuxian ride their swords towards cloud recesses.

AT THE JINGSHI

Wei wuxian was pacing back and forth, he can't calm down something change. What if they noticed that the resentment energy was going after him? "Lan Zhan did you notice as well? Something was changing without us doing anything. Could it be the famous butterfly effect."

"Wei ying don't worry too much."

"How can I not worry too much Lan zhan. What if.... What if the war happen sooner? We need to move fast. I have a talisman that can copy anything. You just have to stick it to the book that you want to copy and then transfer it to a blank book. You could use this to copy all the important documents and scrolls in your library pavilion. I also have here some illusion talisman and fire talisman."

"Wei ying breath.... I will make sure to use all your talismans okay...."

"But lan zhan you have to promise me... You will take care of your self."

"Mn"

"Tomorrow we need to tell your father about the future and to some significant people. We can have a meeting here in jingshi or hanshi what do you think lan zhan?"

"Mn. Anything wei ying wants."

Somewhere within the cultivation world two figure was talking about something so important.

"The son of Cangse and Changze was a guest disciple of yunmeng jiang. He was also currently in gusu studying."

"Hah! The jiang really are this despicable! What now?! Are they going to use Cangse and Changze's son for their gain?!"

"They are not acting strange of lately. Just that some gossips says that the Jiang family mended their relationship."

"I won't let them be happy. After what they've done? First I will enter burial mounds and retrieve A-se and a-ze's body. And I will take revenge to those who murdered them. I will let them pay tenfold!"

"A-ruo what really happened 10 years ago? And how did their bodies end up at the burial mounds?"

"It was a night hunt, I was supposed to be accompanying them but something happened and I couldn't make it in time. So I let them go first and followed after. But...but when I arrived their I saw them being surrounded and tortured. Cangse was raped infront of A-ze.... A-feng she was raped and a-ze couldn't do anything because they made him cripple. Cutting his arms and they forced him to look at Cangse being raped! And they didn't stop their. After they raped her they killed them and even throw to burial mounds! Were no one can enter and leave!" He was crying now and thrashing all the things in his table.

"Who?! WEN ROUHAN TELL ME WHO?!" A woman now known as a-feng was also crying.

"Who do you think is it Wen Feng?! Who do you think can do this kind of despicable thing except for that man?!"
Wen rouhan yelled tears rolling out at his eyes.

"That son of a bitch! I will kill him myself!"