Chapter 11

#EDITED

It was already late at night but wei ying was still outside cloud recesses breaking curfew. He goes to town just to buy the emperors smile.

So now he is sneakily climbing up the wall with a smile gracing his beautiful face.

"You've broken the ward and disobey the lan clan rules. Nobody is allowed to come inside at the daybreak" a voice so cold can be heard. But instead of fear and shocked wei wuxian feel excitement and smile secretly. He turn around to see the owner of the voice.

"You've broken this rule"

"Lan er gongzi, its my first time to visit the lan clan of gusu, I really don't know your rules. But I promise I will never disobey any of your rules. You let me go and have a rest okay?" wei ying said acting innocently while secretly smiling at him. Lan zhan just look at him blankly knowing his antics.

"Wei ying."

Wei ying hump playfully "fine i'll just drink it in jingshi." He hid his emperors smile in his qiankun pouch and jump towards his Lan Zhan who catch him happily.

"Miss Wei ying"

"Mn I miss you too lan zhan"

"Let's go to jingshi and sleep" lan zhan said. Still holding Wei wuxian bridal style.

"Aiyo does lan zhan wants to cuddle with me? I thought I was the shameless one Lan zhan" he said laughing happily.

"Mn" lan zhan said and started walking to his jingshi.

"what if someone saw us lan-er-gege"

"Don't care"

Wei ying just laugh at that.

Once they arrive at the jingshi Lan zhan put him down.

Wei wuxian skip towards the bed and lie down comfortably.

Lan zhan and Wei ying meet five years ago during his first night hunt in gusu.

FLASHBACK

"AHHHHH GET AWAY FROM ME! HELP! NO! NO! GET AWAY! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!"

Wei wuxian "Baba, a-die do you hear that?"

His father nod at his question.

After confirming that, they all rushed towards the scream.

They are in the forest part of gusu travelling for his night hunt when they heard the scream.

They already encountered some spirits so hearing a  scream of plea alerts the family.

When they arrive, they saw a young girl on the ground crouching, protecting his head.

But what caught His attention is a beautiful man, with fair skin and black hair. The outline of his waist and back are smooth and graceful, yet strong. He has golden eyes and long eyelashes, and dresses in the characteristics white robes and forehead ribbon of the Gusu Lan Clan. He is also an excellent swordsman. He is the one and only

"Lan Zhan"

Lan wangji was night hunting alone. Because he don't like to be around with others.

He's currently on one of the town in Gusu, because he heard that there is some monsters lurking in the forest.

Arriving at the forest he saw a black giant wolf, ready to pounce on a young girl, whose crying and screaming for help.

He took out his bichen. Even thu he is just a 12 years old he is more matured and powerful than other young masters his age.

His swordsmanship is one of the best among the gusu lan clan. His golden core is much more stronger than others, even his brother.

Fighting this giant wolf is not that hard for him who already experience war.

He is busy fending off the attack of the wolf. But only to be stilled and distracted, hearing his name being called by the voice he was so familiar with.

"Lan Zhan"

He look around, forgetting that he is fighting a wolf.

He look at the back and saw those beautiful silver eyes that he missed so much. His surroundings became hazy and its as if the time stop and the only person present are just the two of them.

How much he longed for him. He look for him but he couldn't find him. He thought.

he thought Wei ying is gone. Making him more colder, rigid, and unapproachable than ever. He don't speak to anyone anymore even to his brother. He just nod and sometimes he just "Mn" and that's all.

"Wei ying" His voice held so much emotion, that it almost broke Wei ying's heart.

Wei ying's parents was the one to kill the wolf. Because Lan zhan and Wei ying was already in their own world just hugging at each other.

"Bunny" Hua cheng spoke.

"Ah right, I forget." Wei ying spoke while scratching his head and looking at his parents guiltily.

After all of them help the young girl back to her parents, they decided to stay in an inn with Lan zhan.

"So mind if you tell us on who this is A-ying?" Xie lian ask.

"Baba, a-diē this is Lan zhan. And Lan zhan they are my parents Hua Cheng and Xie lian."

"So this is the Lan zhan you always speaks of." Hua cheng teased his son.

"A-diē!" Wei ying exclaimed flustered at the teasing.

END OF FLASHBACK

After that encounter they always keep in touch with each other using the wraith butterfly of Wei wuxian. He gifted Lan zhan several of his butterfly to make him company, if his not by his side.

They are always meeting each other whenever they are free and always night hunting together.

In those five years their relationship keeps improving.

They ate courting each other for five years now. But the person who knows are only Wei wuxian's family and uncle's.

Lan zhan wanted to tell his brother but he don't know how, that's why he waited for the day the gusu lan lecture will finally begin.

He wants to introduce Wei ying to his brother as his partner.

He wants everyone to know that Wei ying is his and his alone.