Chapter 5

#EDITED

"This time we won't let anything to happen to you. You are our son now. And it is our duty as your parents to love, care, support, and always be their at your side. Don't think you don't deserve it because a-ying you deserve the best" Hua cheng spoke with love.

Wei ying really think he don't deserve he's adopted parents. But just this once. Allow me to be selfish. To have the love, and acknowledgement that I desired and seek for too long. Just this once.

"Baba a-die thank you for accepting and loving me" yes thank you a-die and baba for giving me such love that I longed for too long.

"Because you are our son now. Allow us to introduce ourselves again a-ying" xie lian speak smiling at the boy who now is looking at him with such a bright smile.

Wei ying just nod at his baba.

"Don't be shock bunny" hua cheng teases wei ying.

Hearing such endearment wei ying become flustered and blush. He just nods again.

"I am the Flower Crown Martial God Taizi Dianxia the current emperor of heavens Xie Lian"

"W-WHAT??!!!" Upon hearing the name hes eyes bulge so wide and hes mouth forms a BIG O.

Hua cheng chuckled at he's expression while xie lian became shy.

"And I am called Crimson Rain Sought Flower a supreme ghost king"

Hearing their titles and status shocked wei ying to the core. He just look at both his parents shocked. He almost not believe them but why would they lie right.

Hes parents are powerful and such important person.
He doesn't know now wither to call them his parents anymore.

How could he. If the very same person looking at him is a FUCKING MARTIAL GOD and he is also a EMPEROR LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?

HIS PARENTS A MARTIAL GOD EMPEROR AND A GHOST KING?
ARE THEY KIDDING HIM???

Such noble person how could he even dare to call them his parents? He don't deserve to call them parents. He is just a mere human. A human who is hidden in a demon skin.

And so he stand up and did a perfect bow.
"This lowly one apologizes for being rude Taizi Dianxia, Hua chengzu"

Seeing their son bowing at them to pay respect makes them upset.

"What do you think your doing a-ying?" Xie lian ask confused and upset while hua cheng just raise his brow.

"I don't think I deserve to be your son Taizi Dianxia" he confessed

"And why is that?" Hua cheng almost growled

"Because you are a ghost king and martial god emperor. I am just a mere human" Wei ying replied

"And so? Bunny we don't care if your human. We care for you. And we loved you. You are our son now. You already accept our offer to be part of this family didn't you? Are you going back to your words?" hua cheng ask

"I-i-i-i" wei ying just sight when he cant form a sentence. Yes he already accept their offer to be a part of the family. But he didn't know that they are a god and a ghost.

"A-ying don't think you don't deserve our love because you do. When we first saw you you already capture our hearts. When you give us your genuine smile we melt. When you cry just now telling us what happened to you were sad and at the same time angry that I want to go and punish every human who hurt you. You are pure and special a-ying. We love you a-ying. So don't say that you don't deserve us baobie cause we are the one who don't deserve such a pure soul like you." Hearing xie lian no not xie lian BABA talk like that made him cry. And so he cried hard again that day. He cried out of happiness. There is Someone not just lan zhan who accepts him for who he is. They didn't judge him instead they love him and he is thankful for that..

"sorry baba, a-die I won't say it again" he said crying while hugging both now hes parents. That day the family of three cried for happiness. Wei ying almost feel complete. If lan zhan is here maybe he would finally feel complete.

Staying with Wei ying they found a lot of things that made him uncomfortable and scared. Like dogs they already he was afraid of them.

They also found out that he had nightmares almost every night. They also found out that he was uncomfortable being alone and sleeping alone. When he sleeps alone his nightmares tended to get worst. Which always ended up Wei ying crying, screaming and drench in sweat, worst case scenario is wei ying hyperventilating and having panic attack. He was easily frightened by loud noises and sudden touches.

No matter how many things Hua Cheng told Xie Lian he refused to tell him about the occasional times when resentful energy would seep out of Wei Ying like some sort of defense while they slept. Almost as if protecting him from something or someone.

It look like it was harming Wei wuxian but under closer inspection it was only surrounding him. Everytime Hua Cheng sense it he would get rid of it enough so that it wouldn't wake up his beloved.

Besides all of this they would also play, and talk and found out Wei Ying loves his baba's cooking and also loves spicy foods.

Sometimes he would also help his baba cook and when it's time to eat he would dump all kind of spices into his own food. To someone else his food would be too much, or it might lead them to foaming in their mouth, fainting or even die just right there. But Wei ying would eat it without batting an eye.