Chapter 22

#EDITED

For 2 weeks the gods together with the ghost kings are investigating the whereabouts of Wei wuxian and Lan wangji.

As they keep on investigating they found out the origin of Wei wuxian. Him being a grandson of an immortal and former Emperor of gods jun wu.

They also found out that it's Jun wu who kidnapped their son.

Hua cheng and Xie Lian are getting ready to go to the kiln to save Wei ying and Lan zhan in the clutches of that crazy Jun wu.

But before Xie lian and Hua cheng could teleport, Yin yu barge in.

Yin yu:“Zhongzhu, Dianxia there is a letter addressed to the both of you, and there is also a sword."

Xie lian accept the letter while Hua cheng accept the 2 sword, Yin yu bowed at them before disappearing.

Xie lian:"San lang it's from Jun wu"

As Hua Cheng heard the name his blood boil and he almost tear the letter if not for Xie lian stopping him.

"San lang why don't we read it first." Xie lian spoke and Hua cheng just pout.

Dear Xianle,

As my letter reach to you and your husband then probably I am fading by by now. Xianle I know what I've done is unforgivable, but I still want to ask for your forgiveness as well as your husband. I am sorry for what I've done to the both of you.

I know I don't have the right to ask both of you for a favor. But I have only one favor to ask you.

You two are strong I know you could really protect my grandson. My favor is for the both of you to take care of my dear ying-er.

My core now resides with ying-er. During this 2 weeks ying-er was knocked unconscious for me to safely transfer my silver core to him. Ying-er is now an immortal and I know in just a short amount of time he will ascend as god too.

Ying-er is the balance of the Yin and Yang energy. While his soulmate is the barer of  the pure Yang energy. This two will bring peace to the 3 realm.

You probably already know that ying-er and wangji travel back in time. It was my doing, because I want my grandson to live a happy life and I also want to meet my grandson. I only know of his existence when he died.

It is probably my first and last time meeting ying-er as my time is now limited. My body, soul, and spiritual energy is slowly fading it was a price that I must pay in order to bring them back to the past.

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng please take good care of my grandson, he is the only reminder that I have once a family.

The 2 swords is my daughter and his husbands sword, please  give it to him.

Xianle I am giving you all the evidences about my daughter's demise. Please give my Cangse the justice she deserve.

And please, please, please stop ying-er from being close with the jiang's and the jin's specially their sect leaders.

Protect ying-er at all cost xianle.

Sincerely
Jun Wu/ Bai wuxiang

After reading the letter and also the evidences send by jun wu, Xie lian was in disbelief while Hua cheng was looking so enraged and murderous.

Before Hua cheng could storm out and cause chaos to the cultivation world a swarm of golden wraith butterflies appeared and forms two person.

"A-diē, Baba!" Wei wuxian exclaimed happily while hugging his parents. Lan zhan bow at the people present.

Hearing the voice of their son the murderous aura of Hua cheng disappears.

"How are you baobie/bunny?" Xie lian and Hua cheng spoke.

"We are fine Baba, a-diē see no scratch." Wei wuxian speak while showing his parents his condition.

"How about you a-zhan?" Xie lian ask

"Im fine Baba." Lan zhan replied

"Bunny here the sword of your parents." Hua cheng hands the sword to his son.

Wei Ying look shocked "A-diē where did you get it?" He ask while his eyes glisten in tears.

Hua Cheng huff "its from jun wu"

"But why did he not give it to me when we meet?"

"We don't know baobei" xie lian answered.

"wangji do you want to stay here or meet your family? They are probably worried." Hua cheng speak looking at wangji.

"Then I will go and meet my family first a-diē, Baba. A-ying I will meet you soon."

"Can I come with you er-gege.."

"Bunny you must stay we also have something to discuss with you."

"Okay" wei ying answered sulking.

Lan zhan kissed his forehead before he was teleported by Xie lian.

"Baba, a-diē why didn't you allow me to accompany lan zhan?" wei ying ask sulking and not looking at his parents

"Bunny I already told we have something important to discuss with you."

"is it important than me accompanying my lan-er-gege *hmmp*"

Xie lian sigh and give Wei ying the letters from Jun wu.

As Wei wuxian read the letter his tears keep on falling like waterfall.

"Baba, a-diē this is not true right? Jiang shushu wouldn't.. he didn't... No it's probably a lie.. I am going back and confront Jun wu about his nonsense!"

"A-ying Jun wu is already no more." Xie lian talk calmly

"No more? What do you mean baba?"

"Jun wu is dead bunny"

"But we just talk."

"A-ying... Jun wu sacrifices his life and soul olin order to bring you and Lan zhan back to the past.. And his silver core was placed in you, making you an immortal."

"No.. It's.. I..."

"Bunny did what he thought is best. Don't think about it anymore. You just focus on the present and face the challenges bravely specially now."

Wei wuxian just nod at his fathers and they hug him tightly consoling him.