Chapter 15

#EDITED

It has been a week now since Wei Ying and Lan zhan spoke with Qingheng-jun and anytime now he would come out of seclusion.

Wei ying and Lan zhan was always seen together. And Lan xichen was having an idea about this two.

The Lanshi was quite and only Lan Qiren's voice could be heard. He was lecturing them about the famous martial God who were the laughing stock of three realms and ascended three times and also the famous Ghost king who defeated 33 martial god.

Wei Wuxian was excited to listen to the story of his parent. Even he already know them but still he was excited.

"Xiè Lián, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince of Xianle, was widely known throughout the Xianle nation as the beloved yet strange prince. Never showing interest in what was considered normal for a prince, he simply declared, "I want to save the common people!" Through practice, hard work, and insight beyond his years, he perfected his cultivation and ascended to the Heavens at the age of 17." Wei wuxian was listening very seriously for the first time. He really enjoyed listening to the story of his parent.

"Xie Lian as someone who would go out of his way to help others, who seldom judges people, and is unfailingly kind. However, his bad luck constantly puts him in some hilariously unfortunate situations, making him the laughing stock of the heavens, the ghostly realm and the mortal world. He takes it all in stride with a light smile but it's clear that no one has taken his side before and he's used to that. He was also twice banished from the Heavens. 800 years later, he ascended for the third time. By the time of his third ascension, Xie Lian is a kind and gentle person. Although he acknowledges his abilities, he remains down-to-earth. He never holds his status above others and treats people equally, disregarding status as a sign of one's worth."

How dare them call his baba as laughing stock they didn't even know what he went through and how hard he tried. They really are a bunch of pathetic people. Hmp.

"Hua Cheng is a ghost of Supreme rank and the most notorious of the Four Great Calamities, widely known as Crimson Rain Sought Flower. As a Supreme, Hua Cheng possesses an extremely powerful shape-shifting ability not even gods can see through. It's said that no one has ever seen his true form because he transformed so often. He has skin as white as snow and wears maple-red clothes along with exquisite, silver vambraces. He is charismatic and intelligent, with a nonchalant attitude. He cares little for others and mostly acts in his own best interest. Despite being a ghost king, he is not outright evil, seemingly neutral as he neither undertakes altruistic actions nor engages in evil or barbaric acts. He seems to have a love of collecting rare treasures, having a large collection of antiques and priceless artifacts and weapons, some of which are thousands of years old. Ironically, he treats them rather poorly. He does not care when they are destroyed and has been shown to abuse or misuse them himself on occasion."

Wei wuxian sighs missing his parents already.

"It was also quite well known that Taizi Dianxia is the husband of Cri..........." Before Lan Qiren finished speaking a chuckle was heard in the silent Lanshi, causing Lan Qiren to paused and look where the voice came from. Seeing the person standing at the door Lan Qiren was shock. "Xiongzhang"

Qingheng-jun smile slightly at him. "Qiren how are you didi?"

"What? He is Qingheng-jun?"

"I thought he was in seclusion?"

"Does it mean he finally come out?"

The disciples where whispering among each other, despite the rule of no gossiping in cloud recesses.

Overcoming his shock, lan Qiren spoke. "That's all for today, dismiss!"

The disciples starts leaving the room still whispering with each other. Only Lan Qiren, Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian and also Lan Xichen who come just now remain at the lanshi.

Wei wuxian smilingly speak, "Qingheng-jun nice seeing you finally coming out of seclusion."

Qingheng-jun, "I told you a-xian to give me just a week."

Wei wuxian laugh enthusiastically, "Mn yeah right."

"Father" Lan wangji and Lan Xichen both greet their father. Qingheng-jun gives them a smile and nod.

Lan Qiren, "Xiongzhang I am happy that finally you ended your seclusion but may I know the reason why?" he ask curiosity evident in his eyes. As they all settled down in the room.

"Let's just say that I meet a brat who scolded me and made me realize my mistakes."

Hearing Qingheng-jun call him a brat he snorts while Lan Wangji chuckle amused. Wei wuxian pout hearing lan zhan chuckle.

Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen look at Wei wuxian. He was the only person they know as a brat and would scold someone even with a higher position.

"Ahm... Why are you looking at me like that?" He ask nervously..

Wei wuxian is ignored by them. Lan Qiren spoke, "How did you know Wei Wuxian anyways xiongzhang?"

"Long story short he visited me with a-zhan."

This time lan xichen ask, "For what purpose?"

"...." Lan zhan just look at them blankly
Wei Wuxian spoke, "ah Ahm... Just something important."

Lan xichen, " what is it wangji? How come you didn't tell me?" Lan Xichen was hurt a little. How come wangji didn't tell him first?

Wei Wuxian, "we will tell you soon zewu-jun. It was best for now if it stays unspoken.? He paused unsure of what he tells him, "then I will excuse my self first." He bows to them before turning to Lan zhan. "Lan zhan you coming?"

Before Lan zhan could reply, Lan Qiren spoke first. "Wangji we need to talk with your father."

Lan zhan just nod disappointed, "well find wei ying after."

Wei wuxian laugh, "Mn. Find me soon." Before he dash outside waving to lan zhan.

Lan xichen whisper, "Wangji what is your relationship with young master wei?"

Lan zhan just look at him unsure if he could tell his brother.