Chapter 20

#EDITED

Wen feng calmed down a little and was sitting beside Wen rouhan. Lan xichen was also sitting beside his mother holding her hands afraid that she will leave or disappear.

Qingheng-jun spoke nit believing that his wife was not dead "A-feng I thought... I thought you... What is going on a-feng?"

Wen feng look at the lan's "I will explain later. But first answer my question. What do you mean a-zhan had disappeared?"

Lan xichen was the one to answer her question "Wangji and young master wei was hanging together at the back of gusu when we felt a powerful resentment and spiritual energy. When we rushed to see what's happening they already disappeared."

Wen rouhan ask "how long had they been missing?"

"It's already been a week your excellency." Lan xichen replied.

Wen feng suddenly stood up and walk towards his brother "A week? Ge my a-zhan is missing for a week.... Please find him ge... Please you can find him right ge? Right?"

"Ge?"

"Madam lan called wen rouhan brother?"

"Is she his sister?"

Was what the cultivators all talked about.

Seeing his sister crying in front of him, Wen rouhan dismissed everyone. But Lan xichen, Qingheng jun and even Lan Qiren remained with them.

"Ge my a-zhan...."

"A-feng wangji will be alright. You know that wuxian would not let anyone to hurt him right? And also wuxian's parents will not sit back and do nothing. So just calm down.. Stop crying okay.."

"B-but ge...."

"A-feng...." Wen rouhan warned.

Hearing this Wen feng keep quite and allow his son Lan xichen to hold her hands again.

Qingheng jun spoke "a-feng ca-can you explain it now? How come your here and alive I-i-i We thought you died."

"It's a long story A-Tao" madam Lan spoke looking at her husband.

"Just till me a-feng please..." Qingheng-jun replied.

Seeing this Wen Ruohan sigh and spoke up "then I will tell you instead.."

All the lans look at him questioningly.

"Stop looking at me like that. First of all a-feng is my twin sister. She wants to travel around the cultivation world so I let her. And about her supposed to be dead it was my doing. I use someone else body to pose as a-feng and use a mask to cover her face so you won't be suspicious. And before all of you speak let mw finish first. I did that to save my sister from you LAN'S!" wen rouhan speak and literally emphasizes the word Lan.

"What do you mean?" Qingheng-jun ask

"Well my sister is 5 months pregnant that time. When she found out that she has been poisoned slowly. So what else could she do except to try and reach me."

"poisoned? Pregnant? Qiren what is this? How come I didn't know of this?"

"Xiongzhang even me, I don't have any idea about this."

"How about the baby?" Lan xichen ask

"Don't worry she is safe and sound." Wen rouhan replied.

"Then can we meet her? Did she know about us?" This time Qingheng-jun ask

As if on que someone barge in the room.

"MAMA, SHUSHU HELP! BIAOGE IS ALWAYS TICKLING ME.." A young girl around 8 or 9 years old was hiding behind madam lan and Wen rouhan.

"Little princess Biaoge is coming! Little princess come out now!" Wen chao also barge in.

"Wen chao stop already." Wen rouhan spoke massaging his forehead.

"Father.." Wen chao spoke sulking.

Seeing Wen chao sulking the little girl laugh at him, and Wen chao smile seeing this. And the lans are just looking at them.

"A-fei stop playing now." Madame lan spoke

"Mama who are they?"

"Mama? Is she?" Qingheng-jun inquired

"Yes she is... A-fei why don't you introduce yourself to our guest?"

"Greetings My name is Lan Fei, courtesy Lan Ziyou."

After the reunion of the lan's they Lan Fei was always with his father speaking to him about her childhood, Lan xichen was always drag by her around the Wen clan.

He keeps looking at the two person in front of him. The two hadn't woken up yet maybe because of shock.

But the person lying in the left side really look like her with a mixture of him. His brows, and the shape of his face is the same as his. While the lips, and nose was the same with her.

After awhile their eyelashes flutter open. As the two woke up they look around their surrounding maybe wondering where they are.

"You finally woke up." I spoke.

As they look towards me, the man in the left side eyes went wide "YOU!" He spoke shocked and with venom in his voice.

I could understand him thu because I was the reason for his parents suffering for a long time.

But I just smile at him. I am happy because finally I meet my family. Even just for a moment but it was enough as long as I can spend a little time with him, it would be alright for me.

"What do you want?! Your even smiling like an idiot?!" Even when he is speaking to me like this I'm still happy.

"Nothing I just wanted to meet you. I've been watching you for a while now."

"Watching me? What do you want really? Are you going to use me for revenge towards my parents?!"

"Of course not A-ying."

"Stop calling me like we are family Jun Wu because where not."

"Jun wu? The reason why Baba and a-diē .." Lan wangji spoke but didn't finished his words.

'So the reason why where here is this fucking Jun Wu?' Wei wuxian thought.

"I am not going to do anything to the both of you, I just wanted to meet Wei ying." Jun wu spoke still looking at Wei wuxian.

Lan wangji hide wei ying behind him holding his hand firmly.

Seeing this jun wu smile at them "Relax Lan wangji I won't do something to him. After all he is my only grandson."

"Grandson?! In your dreams!" Wei wuxian spat while standing beside his Lan zhan.

Jun wu look at him amused. "Then do you know Baoshan Sanren?"