Chapter 27

Its already been 9 months since the wedding of Wei ying and Lan zhan. The two are not seen in the cultivation world.

There's no news about them at all. Even the Jiang's and Lan don't have any idea on where the two are.

In those months there is also a lot of happenings. Just like the marriage between Jiang Yanli and also Jin Zixuan that happened a month after Wei ying and Lan zhan.

Jiang Cheng and Wen Qing are also betrothed to each other. While nie huiasang is courting Wen Ning. Everyone can't believe it that nie huiasang is a cut sleeve making his brother faint when he heard about it.

The Lan clan is striving to be better. A lot has change some rules are being erased. Because according to madame Lan "Rules should just be a guide. We must not be a slave for rules. It was created to guide us to be better not the other way around."

The Jiang clan are as lively as always. Specially in madame Yu's reign. Madame yu was only harsh for them during training but after that she was lovely, and now approachable.

The Jin clan was managed by madame jin together with his son, and also Jiang yanli now Jin yanli. Jin yanli was also 8 months pregnant one more month and they would see their baby.

Wen Ruohan was still the xiandu but he had the help of Qingheng-jun, he became Wen Ruohan's vice xiandu.

The five major clan's are striving and expanding day by day. There is also a new sect that had formed the between the border of the Jin and Nei, the Meng sect of Jiangnan. This new sect was quite mysterious always wearing mask you can only see their eyes. They are wearing a dark blue inner robe and a gold outer robe. It was like a mix of a Lan and Jin.

~Ghost City ~

The cries of a man can be heard. He was laying on the bed with his husband beside him holding his hands to give him strength. Because right now they would meet their child of their own.

Wei ying is 9 months pregnant and right now he is delivering their baby with the help of his god aunt's.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei ying shouts his husband's name as he keep pushing.

"I'm here Wei ying." Lan zhan replied as he keeps on wiping the sweat of his Wei ying while all the while kissing his forehead. Also sending him spiritual energy to help him in delivering their twins.

"A-xian push." Yushi Huang commanded

"ahhhhh"

"I already saw the head a-xian so push!"

"Ngggnhh ahhhhh" after that a cry of a baby is heard.

Yushi huang give the baby to shi qingxuan so she could clean him.

"Ahhhhhhh"

"One more push a-xian."

"Ahhhhhh"

Every shout of wei wuxian his grip on lan zhan's hand tightened. Another cry of a baby was heard. Yushi huang handed the second child to Ling wen to be clean. As Yushi Huang also cleaned Wei wuxian.

After awhile the twins are now being held by the new parents.

"A-zhan, a-ying what would be their name?" xie lian ask looking at their grandsons.

"Lan Yuan and Lan Ming." Wei ying replied smiling so happily.

"And what about their courtesy name?" This time Hua cheng ask.

"Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi." Lan zhan replied. The ever so cold Lan is now smiling openly.

The people around them still don't get used to it even thu its been months since Lan wangji starts showing his emotions but only to his family.

"Congratulations to the new parents!" Every greeted.

"Thank you every one!" Wei ying replied enthusiastically.

After that their are feast going on in the ghost city celebrating the birth of the lovely twins of their prince.

The feast continued until the 100 days of their twins nonstop.

~at Cloud Recesses~

Ever since the wedding of the younger jade life in cloud recesses is not the same anymore.

Some of the rules had already been deleted. The cloud recesses is not as lifeless as before.

The lan family not just the main family but the whole clan adore their only young mistress who is a bull of sunshine.

Lan Ziyou is almost the same as Wei ying. Well just almost. Because Ziyou could behave if needed be, she also knows how to follow the rules.

But she is being spoiled by everybody that sometimes even  if she broke rules, she was not punished.

But they also miss the presence of the younger jade. Xichen thought that now that his mother is back they would finally be complete, But he was wrong.

His didi is now married to the love of his life and its been already 9 months the last time he saw him.

*Flashback*

After the wedding ceremony the couple left to their bridal chamber to consummate their wedding.

The people who attended the wedding enjoyed the feast prepared by Wei wuxian's family.

They all happily talk with each other and congratulating the family of the newly weds. But before they could all retreat to their chambers to retire for the night.

The ground shook, thunder and lightning rumbled in the sky. Before they could even react the bridal chamber emit two powerful white lights and the lightning strikes at them.

"WANGJI!" The lan family exclaimed as they saw the lightning strikes the chamber of the newly weds.

"But the gods was overjoyed and congratulates Hua Cheng and Xie Lian."

The people are in shock of what they witness and even more so because wei wuxian parents looks so happy and proud not worried one bit. Before everyone can voice out their thoughts Xie lian along with the gods vanished in thin air.

"Don't worry about a-xian and wangji they are fine no need to worry about them." Baoshan Sanren assures them.

"But" madame lan words was cut as Hua cheng spoke.

"No need to worry about them gege had already meet them." Is what he said and also vanished along with the other ghost kings.

"Esteemed cultivators I think it would be best for you to rest now as you would be going home tomorrow. No need to worry about as they are safe and sound."

*End of Flashback*

That is tbe last tine they saw them. But the concern in them didn't die out.