Chapter 6

#EDITED

They are currently walking around the village Xie Lian wanting to help out while anything he would picked up was immediately grab from his hands.

Everytime this would happen Hua Cheng would just smile and say "Gege let me carry this for you." Before he would turn away not giving Xie Lian time to refused.

To Wei Wuxian it would be a funny sight. Two grown men, one trying to hide his smugness from his lover while the other was pouting trying to get his husband to look at him in the eye.

He had been having a lot of nightmares so seeing his parents like that is a nice get away to the reality that would happen soon.

Wei ying also wishes that lan zhan and him would be like this. Making a mistake of wishing like that he got a glare from his baba. 'Opppss I forgot baba can hear someone's wish'. He just smile awkwardly at his baba.

"Baba, a-diē can I go and play with other kids in the village?" Wei ying diverts his baba's attention from his wish.

Xie Lian smile at Wei wuxian and turned to his husband. Xie Lian already know what he was going to
say, Hua Cheng probably would reject the idea so he spoke first. "San lang, he hasn't met many people here, I think it would be best to let him explore."

Hua Cheng knew very well that he would not be able to say no to his beloved, it was like that for over 800 years, sighting he look at wei wuxian.
"Behave your self, if you sense danger come find us or just call us."

Xie Lian giggled, no matter how much his husband hide it he knew Hua Cheng had a huge spot for their son. We'll there son is the most lovable person to ever exist.

"Okay! See you guys later!" You could already see Wei wuxian across the field, running to where the children's are.

"He seems a lot more energetic when he is around other kids, doesn't he." Xie Lian turned to his husband as he speak.

"That's true, that brat seems to enjoy spending time with people. It is nice seeing him act like a child not some adult who have a traumatic experience."

After watching wei wuxian for a bit longer, watching as he played with other kids, they take off again to work.

————————

The sun was setting and Wei wuxian was still playing with the other kids that started going home because of the time.

The family of three are walking in a deserted path towards their home, when the air shifts around him and Yin Yu appeared bowing at them.

"Greetings My Lord" Yun Yu kneels down and saluted.

"What is it?"

"Chengzhu your presence is urgently needed at the ghost city." Yin Yu replied raising his head and curiously looking at the child on his Masters arm.

"Ge are you coming along? How about you bunny do you wanna go see my territory?"

Hearing his a-diē Wei ying's eyes sparkle. "Are we going now a-diē?" He spoke excitedly.
Seeing their son like this Xie Lian also decided to come as well.

"A-ying should probably close your eyes incase you'll be dizzy." As Hua Cheng said these he spin his dice and they arrive at the market of the ghost city which was so crowded.

"HUA CHENGZHU and DIANXIA is back!!!" The ghost are cheering and shouting when they saw their chengzhu finally back together with his husband Xie Lian.

"GREETINGS CHENGZHU, DIANXIA!" The ghost all kneeled down. They didn't saw wei ying yet because he is hidden between his two father.

"Baba, a-die I like it here it's so lively" wei ying said while smiling so wide looking around. Gui shi is so lively —he thought. Hearing such comment hua cheng smile slightly.

When the ghost saw wei ying they quieted down looking at the kid with wide eyes.

"Chengzhu who is that cute little boy?" A female ghost boldly ask.

Hua Cheng's lips twitches up so lightly. "LISTEN ALL OF YOU THIS IS MINE AND GEGE'S SON WEI YING, AND ALSO THE PRINCE OF THE GHOST CITY. TOUCH HIM AND YOU ALL KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN."

"WAHHHH OUR PRINCE IS SO CUTE."

"CHENGZHU YOU SON IS SO HANDSOME AND CUTE"

"LOOK AT HIS SILVER EYES SO CAPTIVATING"

All the ghost spoke compliment to compliment making Wei Ying to blush.

"PRINCE WEI DON'T WORRY WE WILL PROTECT YOU!"

"OUR PRINCE SHOULD NOT BE HURT EVEN A TINY BIT!"

Wei Ying told his a-diē to be put down. When his down he greets them happily.

"Hello I am Wei Wuxian nice meeting you all!" He. smile and wave at them enthusiastically.

"PRINCE WEI YOU ARE SO CUTE I WANNA SQUEEZE YOUR CHUBBY CHEEKS SO BADLY!" the bolder female ghost exclaimed again.

Wei wuxian awkwardly laugh at that. "Baba I'm hungry."

"Then let's get going to paradise manor so gege can cook as foods."

"YOUNG PRINCE DO VISIT AS ALWAYS!" Wei wuxian smile and nodded at them.

————

"Wow 😮😍 a-die your manor is so cool." Wei ying speak looking around.

"Mn. Of course bunny, and this place is also your home, right gege." Hua cheng saud smiling at their son.

"Yes San Lang is correct. A-ying this place is also our home here in the ghost city." Xie lian said smiling at them.