Chapter 26

The next day wei wuxian's parents came to cloud recesses.

Hua cheng and Xie lian knows that their A-ying would probably lost his virginity if he spends his time with wangji.

So they visit cloud recesses with the proposal to formally betroth their son with his soulmate.

And now they are facing the parents of wangji.

Hua cheng spoke coldly " We want to officially betroth A-ying to Wangji."
It is an statement, and the Lan family can't do anything about it.

"We will send the dowry tomorrow." Xie lian also spoke.

Before Lan Qiren could refute them Qingheng-jun spoke "Then let's meet again tomorrow to sign the papers for betrothal and also let's discuss the marriage.

"Let's just sign the papers now." Xie Lian speak

"And about the marriage it would be two months from now. The marriage would take place in celestial mountain of Baoshan sanren."

"And also Lan wangji would be living with us. That's all gege let's go." Hua cheng said and they get out without waiting for the Lan Family.

"Baba! A-diē!" A shout was heard

Hua cheng and Xie lian chuckled as Wei wuxian and Lan wangji approach them.

"How's my bunny doing?"

"A-diē I'm fine now thanks to Lan zhan" Wei wuxian replied sheepishly.

"Baba, a-diē I want to mary a-ying this year." Lan wangji speak startling wei ying.

"Lan zhan." He look at him smiling widely.
He then look at his parents with his bunny eyes.

Xie lian and Hua cheng just smiled at them.

"2 months from now. You two will be wedded in the celestial mountains of Baoshan Sanren." Hua cheng speak smiling at his son.

Delighted by the news Lan wangji spin Wei ying around while smiling happily shocking the Lan family who just got out of the room.

The celestial mountain are decorated with red and gold, and also a dragon and a phoenix.

The five major clans are also present the Lan, Jiang, Wen, Jin, and Nie. We wuxian's uncles and aunts are also present.

In the left side are the cultivators and from the right side are the gods and ghost kings.

Lan wangji was wearing the red wedding dress witch had the gold lining and an embroidered dragon.

Right now Lan wangji was doing all the challenges his Wei Ying family prepared before he could go and get his wei ying.

His first challenge is to bring emperor smile and lucky for him he prepared them for his love.

Banyue smile at him seeing him holding the emperor smile.

"Take care of my didi for me wangji." Banyue spoke while patting his sholder.

"Mn. Always saozi" wangji replied before he continue walking and then meet Xie Lian.

"Baba" wangji greets.

Xie lian smiled at him, "don't worry wangji my challenge is just simple, you just have to find a-ying shoes in your room that's all." Before wangji could turn to look xie lian stopped him.

"Wangji make sure you get here in less than 10 minutes or no wedding is happening today." Hearing this wangji walked faster and faster until he was running. Xie lian just laugh seeing him.

After just five minutes wangji was back holding the red shoes of wei ying.

"Love our son dearly wangji or we will snatch him back from you." Xie lian speak.

"Yes Baba. I love Wei ying so much."

"Good now go. Before san lang changes his mind." And again lan wangji walked fast like a lighting.

"Hmmm so you overcome their challenges. Well let's see if you can overcome this one."

"Bring it on a-díe."

"My challenge for you is to avoid my 3 moves of e-ming. Can you do it?" Hua cheng said.

"Then let's start a-díe."

After wangji said that, hua cheng trust his scimitar and wangji avoided it by stepping backwards. Next Hua cheng swing the scimitar to the left and then he twirl it in a circular motion. Wangji avoided all of the attack.

"Don't make my bunny cry or you will really taste the wrath of e-ming wangji."

"Ye a-díe if ever that happens I will personally go to you to receive my punishment."

"Good. Now go and get him. The actual wedding ceremony will start in a minute now."

"Mn."

After that wangji walk towards wei wuxian room ang gently push the door open.

"Lan zhan what took you too long?" Wei wuxian was sitting at the bed. He was wearing a long red wedding hanfu with the embroidered pheonix in a gold thread. He had also a veil covering his face but I know wei ying is pouting right now.

"Just passed the challenges Wei ying." He replied smiling happily at him.  "Let's go get married finally wei ying."

"Let's go lan zhan so excited for this very moment. Finally you will be my husband" wei wuxian said smiling.

"THE BRIDE AND GROOM ARRIVES!"

after the announcement wei wuxian together with lan wangji walk in the aisle towards the front to finally be wed. And Baoshan Sanren is the one to officiate the marriage.

When they arrive in front. The ceremony begins.

"Bow down towards the heaven!"

Lan wangji and wei wuxian kowtow.

"Bow down towards the parents!"

Wei wuxian and lan wangji firs bowed down towards wei wuxian parents then the lans.

"Bow down towards each other!"

Lan wangji and wei wuxian faces each other and bowed together.

"The ceremony is complete. Congratulations to the new married couple!" After baoshan sanren announce it their family congratulated them. And they also give them present.

The banquet was also held here on where they did the ritual so no need to walk. And other places are also off limits from the cultivator.

"Wei xiong, wangji xiong congrats to the both of you. Here is my gift use it later." Nie huisang said while chuckling.

"Congrats A-xian you are so grown up now. Here I specially made it for you." Jiang yanli said while also giving them her speciality the lotus pork rib soup.

"Thank you shijie."

"Wuxian here and congrats hmmp." Jiang cheng said while giving him a yunmeng clarity bell.

And the congratulations continues.

"Wei ying let's go sneak out to our chamber shall we?" Lan zhan said with a smirk.

Wei wuxian also smirk, "Lets go!"

Our Lan babaies are coming soon! So excited hehehhe

Loveyah bunnies😘😘😘