Chapter 19

#EDITED

After their lecture Wei wuxian and Lan zhan walk towards the back of cloud recesses where the bunnies Wei wixian gifted to Lan Zhan are.

Lan zhan spoke "Wei ying what are we going to do after the end of the lecture?"

Wei wuxian was sitting on his lap comfortably.

Wei wuxian think hard and look at him smiling "How about we go to the ghost realm lan-er-gege? I will show you around in there."

Lan zhan smile at him "mn."

"And after that where are we going?"

"Wherever Wei ying goes, I will follow."

Wei wuxian smile at him lovingly "oh lan-er-gege, I am really so blessed to have you. I love you Lan zhan."

Lan zhan smile at him "Love Wei ying too" after he speak he give him a peck on the lips.

Wei wuxian giggled happy that Lan zhan love him and always with him.

"Actually lan-er-gege I want to travel around, meet new people, and look for my grandma baoshan sanren."

"Then after this we will travel and look for your grandma hows that?"

"Sounds good but we need to marry first. Right lan zhan?"

"Mn. Just three years more and finally we can get married."

Before they started courting. Wei wuxian and lan zhan had an oath with wei wuxian's parents that they are going to marry at the age of 18. Lan zhan should always be with wei wuxian no matter what, and would never break his heart or lan zhan would be ripped apart and be tortured by Hua cheng eternally.

They are just relaxing together when suddenly they are envelope with resentment and spiritual energy, and they disappear nowhere to be seen.

Hua cheng and Xie lian was busy organizing the prayers. When suddenly Yin yu barged in looking frantic.

Hua cheng look at him coldly "what is it?"

Yin yu bowed down "Greetings chengzhu, taizi dianxia. It's about the young prince wei ying."

Hearing the name of their son Xie lian became worried "What about Wei ying? What happened?"

"Young Prince suddenly disappeared."

Hua cheng looks so angry now "What did you say?! How about Lan zhan?"

"Chengzhu Both of them disappeared!"

"WHO DARE'S KIDNAPPED MY SON?!" Hua Cheng voice thundered dangerously making the ghost and even some gods be afraid.

Xie lian cried hearing his son and even fiance had banished. "San lang our a-ying."

"Gege don't worry we will look for him. Bunny had his own wraith butterflies and I also sent him one of my silver butterflies also lan zhan. We will look fo them okay...." Hua cheng hug his gege while giving orders that all the ghost should gather and search for there prince.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN A-XIAN HAD DISAPPEARED WITH WANGJI?" Nan feng and Mu Qing exclaimed together.

Xie lian decided that he will ask help from the other gods to investigate about this matter.

"Yin yu just reported that A-ying and a-zhan suddenly disappeared in the thin air. We don't have any lead on where would they be." Xie lian explained looking so disoriented.

"Then how about I investigate all about a-xian and see if there are some suspicious people that he knows?" Ling wen ask

Xie lian replied thankfully "yes, thank you Ling wen."

"Then some of us will go search for him in the cultivation world, while some of you search here in heavenly realm." Shi qingxuan suggested.

"Then will do that. Me, mu qing, pei ming, and you qingxuan should look for him in the cultivation world while the rest search here." Nan feng spoke.

Because of this the ghost and heavenly are in chaos looking for Wei wuxian. Some of the ghost was also searching in the cultivation world which caused the cultivators to be alarmed as swarm of ghost was seen everywhere.

The gusu lan clan was also searching for the two who disappeared out of the blue. And now they also had to handle about the ghost suddenly swarming in large numbers. They decided it's best to have a conference to have a solution for this.

"A-feng we need to move now."

"Why? I thought you are going to collect all the shards of yin iron to enter burial mounds?"

"No we need to move now a-feng."

"What? But why?" A-feng the twin sister of Wen Ruohan, also known as Madam Lan the mother of twin jades.

" I just found out that Wei wuxian was adopted by someone with unknown background."

"So? A-ruo what are you up to?"

"A-feng stop calling me a-ruo will you? I was born first so call me gege or brother. And about your question, we don't need the yin iron anymore. We will just tell Wei wuxian the Truth."

"A-ruo.." Wen Ruohan look at her sharply. "Okay sorry GEGE happy now? As I was saying will he believe us? After all they see you as a villain ge."

"That is why a-feng you need to show up already."

"But ge I.." 'I was afraid they would not accept me.' Was left unsaid but heard.

"A-feng you needed to pretend to be dead for your safety."

Madam Lan sighed at that.

The conference would take place in Qishan Wen clan. Because Wen Ruohan was still the xiandu after all. And it was best for Wen feng to show up during this time.

AT QISHAN WEN CLAN

Arguing could be heard everywhere making Wen Rouhan to have a headache.

Seeing this Jin Guangshan decided to calm everyone down or Wen rouhan would kill them this instant.
"I think it's best if we all calm down!"

When the arguing was still not subdued Wen rouhan slammed his sword in his table rendering everyone to be silent.

"Now that's more like it. All of you are giving me headache because of all your bubbles. Why don't all of you find out first what caused the ghost or spirits to swarm like this instead of arguing nonstop?!"

The Lan clan just nod. Wen rouhan was correct instead of arguing why not investigate first.

As the room grow silent. Wen rouhan speak again "So anyone who can tell the resent events that happened before the swarming of ghost?"

Lan xichen was hesitant to talk first but after the disappearance of his brother and Wei ying the ghost started to swarm in the cultivation.

Wen rouhan look at him and ask "What is it Zewu jun?"

"your excellency I don't know if it was connected or not. But my brother and Wei wuxian disappeared out of the blue and the ghost was swarming in after that."

Wen rouhan look so shock "What do you mean Wei wuxian disappeared? And also wangji? Where and when did they disappear?"

All the cultivators present was shock that Wen rouhan was addressing the two  like they are close and a family.

Before lan xichen could reply a women dressed in a lavish red and white robes barged in. "What do you mean A-zhan disappeared?"

Lan xichen, Qingheng-jun, and even Lan Qiren looked so shock seeing the woman that they became so quite just looking at her.

"ANSWER ME! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT MY A-ZHAN DISAPPEARED?!"

"mother" Lan xichen cried out snapping the other two Lan's out of their gaze.

Wen rouhan sigh looking at his sister who just barged in. "A-feng can you sit first and calm down a little."