Chapter 4

#EDITED

Both Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen are distressed because the younger Lan. Lan Zhan, Lan Wangji collapsed outside the gentian house while waiting for their mother to open the door. His kneeling at the snowy ground waiting for the door that would never open again.

Its been 5 days since Lan Wangji collapsed and until now he's still not waking up.

At the 7th day Lan zhan slowly open up his eyes.

"A-zhan didi how are you feeling" ask a distressed Lan Huan when he notice his baby brother waking up.

But Lan zhan just look at him. He's looking at him confused, and bewildered.

"A-zhan didi don't just look at me. Talk to me didi" Lan Huan almost beg Lan zhan when he is still looking at him and not talking at all.

'Where am I? Why does xiongzhang became a child? Why am I a child again? Where's wei ying? Wei ying?' Lan zhan thoughts are chaotic right now. 'Wei ying and I are falling. But why do I end up being a child? Is wei ying alright? Am I in the past? If so.... This time I must protect wei ying well. I need to find him' with this in mind Lan zhan finally talk to his brother.

"Ge what happened?" He ask almost a whisper.

"You collapsed because of kneeling for a long time at the snow." So mother died already?

"How are you feeling now didi?" Lan huan ask

"Im fine now ge" he replied while sitting up.

'I need to make a plan soon. I also need father to end he's seclusion. The burning of cloud recesses, the indoctrination, massacre of lotus peir, the war, and most specially wei ying.'

After a week of recuperation Lan zhan starts his cultivation. So he could be strong enough to protect his wei ying.

Wei ying together with he's new family are eating when he speak.

"A-die, baba I-i need to tell you something" he spoke slowly and quietly that Xie lian and hua cheng almost not hear him.

"What is it a-ying?" Xie lian ask sofly

"A-actually I-i Im not really from this timeline *sigh* when I woke up I just find myself back in the past" when he finally said those words he's looking down so he wont see their expression. I fear that they might not accept me.

"I am a demonic cultivator I was known for my title yiling laozu" he breathed heavily when he finished speaking. Right now he feels a lot of emotion grief, sadness, and also fear. He fear that they might be disgusted with him and they will throw him out. But if they do he deserve it anyway.

Xie lian and hua cheng are silent when what Wei ying told them registered to them. Their son is a demonic cultivator who travel back in time.

"What happened? Why did you travel back in time?"  Hua cheng ask curious.

"I don't know. All I know is both me and lan zhan are falling when a sudden bright light engulfed us and when I woke up I was here already" wei ying answered truthfully even thu he is not looking at them.

"Falling? Why what happened a-ying" when he hear xie lian spoke in such a gentle, caring and concerned tone. He can't help but look at them. They are just looking at him worried and concerned. Seeing such emotions being displayed. Wei ying shed tears and tell them all that happened to him from the very beginning. He told them even the transplant of golden core.

Hearing the story of their adopted son. How tragic wei ying suffers. They also shed tears for their son for suffering in such a young age. They hug him and comforts him.

After 2 minutes when their cries finally subdued. Wei ying is sitting in hua cheng's lap while xie lian is stroking his hair.

"You don't feel disgusted and a need to get away from me?" Wei ying ask with a hope visible to to his eyes.

"Why would we a-ying? You did it to survive and to protect your loved ones. You sacrifice your self for others. You are selfless a-ying" hua cheng spoke while hugging him tightly.

"You are just like your a-die a-ying both of you are selfless and ready to sacrifice everything for the sake of their love one" this time xie lian replied.

"Really?" Hearing this he become curious and delighted.

"Yes Really" xie lian replied smiling.